Sword Info
Create Post

Thread: Sword Info

Sword Info

In the hunt for a NCO sword to replace one that was stolen. Seen a few with Officers Equipment Company marking on them. Can't seem to be able to locate anything about the company doing online search. Any help would be appreciated, so I can compare whether or not the swords I'm looking at are authentic.

Sgt Grit.com Has NCO Swords

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ss383chevelle you need to try a little harder and search this site with the search function...

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ght=nco+swords

Copy that. Did one and nothing turned up Officers equipment company. I will assume it is a fake.

It is NOT fake. Officers Equipment Company has been in business for well over 20 years, if not longer. They are an authorized supplier to the Marine Corps of all sorts of equipment, including swords.

You are correct that the company is legit. Guess what I meant was that I had no luck in finding a site or something with a pic of what their sword and markings look like. I need to compare a privately sold sword with the real deal, so I don't get ripped off buying a fake copy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

sword from vanguard

Anyone purchased or own a NCO sword sold by Vanguard Industries in Carlsbad?

Last edited by ChuckH; 01-26-12 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Merged post with exsisting thread started byss383chevelle.

Here is a link which should answer some questions regarding NCO and Officer sabers. Company is Marlow White and they do sell sabers.
    Depends on what you will do with it and how much you want to pay because quality and price can vary a lot.

www.militarysabers.com

R/S,
    Ryan

Thread Information