Mess with the best!
Create Post

Mess with the best!

The picture speaks for itself.

...suffers injury from "fall"

Those notorious 12 ft curbs in Atlanta GA.

LOVE IT

This is why we suggest you use the search feature on this site "first" before posting. This is at least the 5th time this has been posted......

Open Squad Bay....
    Assailant Suffers Injuries Falling off Curb

Poolee forum....
    Don't rob a store with Marines outside

Marine Inspirational Stories forum.......
    You got to love the Marines and the Police!

And in Chesty's Hooch (Marines only forum)

Old news, but still funny as hell

My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines. Since poolees have an "expiration window" I didn't even think to use the search function. However I do agree the search function should be used for questions you might have.

My apologies
    v/r

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    "My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines."

Can't be right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas View Post
    My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines.
    Just asking and I'm not looking to cause any problems on this....are you complaining that a few of us Marines can post here in the poolee forum? There used to be a time when ALL Marines were able to post here in the poolee forum, now only a few have privileges to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    "My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines."

Can't be right all the time.

That's ok, it's still my train. Not looking to be "right".

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Just asking and I'm not looking to cause any problems on this....are you complaining that a few of us Marines can post here in the poolee forum? There used to be a time when ALL Marines were able to post here in the poolee forum, now only a few have privileges to do so.

Complaining? Why would that be something to even come up? I'm an aspiring Marine. I will be one in the near future. I come here to chat with fellow poolees and Marines. I'm not here to disrespect anyone.

I didn't know all marines weren't allowed to be post here in the poolee forum.

Glancing marines = Marines taking a brief glance at the poolee forum to make sure there isn't anything unusual going on or any questions needing to be answered.

I'm glad you decided to ask me before assuming. It's text and alot is lost.

Thread Information