Vietnam: It’s show time. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    hey, brother, Kinda agree. Have you heard about Mike Avery-prof. at Suffolk U here in Boston? He's against 1) mothers collecting stuff for 'care pkgs' to send to military in war zones. 2) he believes all military personnel go to war specifically so they can kill people, 3) He hates to see the American flag hanging in Suffolk U foyer. Calls it 'over-zealous'. Wants it down....

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    That is, I agree that the world should leave us alone at this point.....I am SICK, Hurt, angry, and a little numb, about this friggen' professor at Suffolk Law School and his attack on military, American flag, and mothers of military personnel who are deployed.... We GOTTA go talk to him...

Had dope H&HS 11th Mar 1966-67. Burned a pvt who was not at his guard post.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I still jump when the bullets just miss my face...I still flinch when the RPGs fired at me send me ass over teaketles...don't need movies don't need shinks or anyone else telling me how I feel or what it was like...I still cry when I see my brothers dead body...these play over and over....no mater how hard I try to stop them....and yes im angery at the way we were treated.....was told to keep a low profile when we landed back in the world,,,because we weren't very will liked...so be it

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    On November 8th, on the History Channel we will be a weekly series called Vietnam in HD. I don’t know about many of you but when will they leave us alone, and let us rest in peace.
    It don't mean noth'in.....................Semper Fi

Thread Information