My mos
Create Post

Thread: My mos

My mos

Today I sign my acknowledgement papers for 06. I've only been waiting since the beginning of the year. Waiting for the new fiscal year to start so I could get COMMUNICATIONS!!! Hopefully I will be able to get 0651.

My recruiter goes " Hey motivator, there's also a 4,000$ bonus in it for you after you graduate your MOS School."

Not only do I get what I want, but there is icing too?

Yes being a Marine comes first. I just don't want to be a sh*t bag marine who talks down the core because I didn't go for what I wanted to do.
    Don't leave your future totally in the hands of your recruiter. Do your research!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas View Post
    Yes being a Marine comes first. I just don't want to be a sh*t bag marine who talks down the core because I didn't go for what I wanted to do.
    Don't leave your future totally in the hands of your recruiter. Do your research!
    Yes, this does bother me, and NO excuses.......how about Marine and Corps.

You know, I am usually the one shaking my head at stuff like that.
    I deeply apologize. I was so happy to share the news I lost my common sense. I guess it aint so common. If I could edit the post I would change it.
    ::shudders::

I don't mean to take away from your happy news on the MOS you wanted, and good for you ....that's just something that bothers me, a pet peeve as they say.
    Good luck to you!

Thread Information