Poole Looking For An Intense Workout plan I ship 20111212
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Exclamation Poole Looking For An Intense Workout plan I ship 20111212

This Poole is asking for someone to help me set up a workout plan.

I have spent the last 3 weeks lifting weights and running i feel that i have gotten the muscles that i have in shape and i use the drive of shipping to start my journey as a Marine Recruit to better further my physical fitnes.

I have a Pull up and dip stand, dumbbells ranging from 2.5lbs to 25lbs, bench press with a 45lbs bar and weights ranging up to 35lbs, a treadmill and the drive to use it all. i also have a curling bar.

I am 5'9'' and around 133lbs. I enjoy working out and as i stated before i am using the drive to become a Marine as motivation.

The problem i run into is i DO NOT KNOW how to workout. If someone could please help me locate or Set me up with a schedule or plan or something it would be greatly appricated.

Thank you
    Poole M.Dye

Try doing a search here on Leatherneck as well as google.

Considering that you only have about a month of training and, by your own self admission, you don't know how to workout. I'd suggest doing mainly bodyweight exercises. During the majority of bootcamp it will be more endurance and bodyweight stuff that you do.

Here's a extensive list of bodyweight routines that you can do. Generally, Crossfit routines are meant to be completed in about 10 minutes for the best results, so scale accordingly.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...mENwJg&cad=rja

Also, If you want to incorporate more weightlifting or don't know some exercises check out the videos as they will show proper technique. Remember form over weight as if you're not doing the right form and to much weight you could injure yourself.
    http://crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html

Don't kill yourself. Don't worry about weightlifting. Google the armstrong pull-up program and walk or run a mile and a half to three miles, for a total of three times a week. Bam.

Thread Information