didn't make recon.. could be kicked out??
Create Post

didn't make recon.. could be kicked out??

My husband recently tried out for recon and he didn't make the cut. He reenlisted into recon and as part of his contract, it stated that if he didn't make recon, it was a possibility he could get out. I am just wondering how liking it is that he could get kicked out of the Corps?

He was sent back to his old unit and the monitor is coming by next week, so we will no more information then, but I am curious if anyone has any insight. I'm anxious to know what is going to happen =/

As per site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums, you need to fill out your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to.

Sorry about that. I fixed it.

Seriously doubt he gets kicked out.......considering recon is voluntary and all that. I'm guessing, though, that there is still room (boat spaces) in his original MOS for him to fall back into?

Either that, or he'll be given a chance to lateral move into something else. While there is certainly room for concern here, I wouldn't get to worried just yet. See what the monitor says first.

Thread Information