Five days until Armageddon
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Five days until Armageddon

Remember the May 21st guy? Well he now says that that was the spiritual Judgment Day. October 21st is the real deal. Been fun, guys. Does pizza and beer sound like a good end of the world meal to you?

October 21st? Well, at least my back will stop hurting...

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Dang, just before my 39th birthday!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Dang, just before my 39th birthday!
    Your 39th, 39th birthday?

I thought Jack Benny was already dead

Pizza and beer sounds great, hell I'll even bring some of my homemade wine.
    SF, Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor View Post
    Remember the May 21st guy? Well he now says that that was the spiritual Judgment Day. October 21st is the real deal. Been fun, guys. Does pizza and beer sound like a good end of the world meal to you?
    Why can't he wait till the 24th and give us another weekend, it's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend with highs in the 70's.

Credits
    Savings
    39 ?
    Say again Marine

Wouldn't want 8 digit grid coordinates from you !!

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Why can't he wait till the 24th and give us another weekend, it's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend with highs in the 70's.
    Russ, the 24th, actually has sentimental value to me. Lets make it the 25,o.k.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Russ, the 24th, actually has sentimental value to me. Lets make it the 25,o.k.
    Wouldn't it be great to have that sentimental day come in with a Bang.

Everybody - the reason I put down the 24th is because on that day we have a "Birthday Boy" Billy!

That's right, one week from today is Mongoose Billy's Birthday. Not only is Billy Boot to me in the Corps, he's boot to me in life by one month.

This evening at 5pm Eastern time I will salute Billy with a toast and I will once again give my Brother the highest toast that a PI Marine can give to a SD Marine. "To me Billy fought just like a Real Marine, Semper FI." And to me Billy is a Real Marine. Now it's official.

Just hope nobody flunks on their taxes this time around.

So I don't have to worry about my jury duty, that week??????
    Hoo-raa!?!!!
    S-

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Wouldn't it be great to have that sentimental day come in with a Bang.

Everybody - the reason I put down the 24th is because on that day we have a "Birthday Boy" Billy!

That's right, one week from today is Mongoose Billy's Birthday. Not only is Billy Boot to me in the Corps, he's boot to me in life by one month.

This evening at 5pm Eastern time I will salute Billy with a toast and I will once again give my Brother the highest toast that a PI Marine can give to a SD Marine. "To me Billy fought just like a Real Marine, Semper FI." And to me Billy is a Real Marine. Now it's official.
    Now that is a high compliment coming from a PI Marine. I can't think of any thing better, unless it was discovering women.

Dayem...got a four-day weekend starting Friday...he just couldn't wait till next Tuesday...

why am i always the one to get the word last ...how about ribeye and tequlia

Thread Information