"Warrior Diet"
Create Post

Thread: "Warrior Diet"

"Warrior Diet"

I started going to the gym in May, 2011. I weighed 262 lbs, I could not run at all, I couldn't do pull ups or crunches or situps...

Today I can run for miles and miles. I can run the 1.5 mile timed run in under 12 minutes. I can do crunches and situps over and over. (I still can't do pull ups, but i'm working on that)

I currently weigh 220 lbs. That is a 42 lb loss of weight. However, I have been stuck at 220 lbs exactly for almost 3 months.

I talked to a former Marine who is now a Police Officer, and he suggested to me the "Warrior Diet"

It would be a shock to my system, and it could help me lose the rest of this belly fat that I have.

My question for you all today is have you ever heard of the "Warrior Diet" and if so, what do you think about it?

You're body has hit its plateau. You need to change your exercise routine up.

warrior diet
    http://www.warriordiet.com/content/view/24/35/

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    That is the best lifestyle change ever. I did it and it drastically increased my put out in the gym. I would recommend kettlebells also. Kettlebells and the Warrior Diet go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeters View Post
    I started going to the gym in May, 2011. I weighed 262 lbs, I could not run at all, I couldn't do pull ups or crunches or situps...

My question for you all today is have you ever heard of the "Warrior Diet"
    TRY THIS:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+the+Warrior+Diet%3F

Well, when I was a warrior we always drank plenty of beer, matter of fact I still do. Beer keeps that keen edge of the Warrior sharp.

Credits
    Savings
    Unofficial Warrior diet
    Live off the land
    Whatever you can find-trap-borrow
    Plenty of natural water

Seriously previously posted link should be the real answer for you

Thread Information