MCI's
Create Post

Thread: MCI's

MCI's

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the courses that the Marines offer or are there way too many for them to list?

I leave for boot in a week and was just curious to see what I might want to take. I am going infantry and if I am able to shoot expert and get a good PFT in boot then I will apply for scout sniper once I have some experience in the fleet.

I'm just bored at work and just want to see what's courses sound like something I'd like to do.

Once you become a Marine you will have access to the MCI online program. There you will be able to find all the MCIs. You will not have time for MCIs until you hit the fleet. So, I would not worry about it just yet. But they have an MCI for just about every aspect of the Corps.

SSGT I just looked on my Marine Net and I'm unsure on where to find a list of the MCI's. Could you help me out?

Disregard my last.

Google MCI. Marine Corps Institute... once you become a Marine you should be in the system when you get to your schooling etc. If I were you I'd get a headstart on them before your peers... it looks very good on your record to have a **** ton done fast.

I already am signed up for the Leading Marines and Semper Fit: Nutrition.

I'm at my MOS school right now. 0621 Radio Operator. Just had my Chief Instructor come ask us today who would like to do the 0622 course too and I'm volunteering for it.
    Trying to be smart about my future in the Corps.

Im at mos school and have completed 4 since being here. Its a good way to get a head start because lots of Marines havnt done any at this point.

Thread Information