Writing a friend who's in boot camp
Create Post

Writing a friend who's in boot camp

I have a friend who's at Parris Island now and has been there for a few weeks. I want to write a motivational letter to him. The problem is I've never been good at writing. I'm looking for ideas for what to write about. What do you want in a letter when your at boot. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan293 View Post
    I have a friend who's at Parris Island now and has been there for a few weeks. I want to write a motivational letter to him. The problem is I've never been good at writing. I'm looking for ideas for what to write about. What do you want in a letter when your at boot. Thanks for your help.
    Tell him your taking good care of his girlfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPopsicle View Post
    Tell him your taking good care of his girlfiend.
    Haha that's good

I had a buddy that was down at PI a few months back.. I tried to mix the letter up between motivational talk and some talk about stuff going on at home. I tried not to talk too much about things back at home because i didnt want to make him feel anymore home sick than he was. haha Just hold a normal conversation. Say something to make em laugh (well not laugh because they will probably get yelled at for doing so but you get the point haha) I know thats what I would want!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    News from home, good. What you feel, good. National news, OK, I guess. Basically just write human,,,,,,,, Ask abt chow, stress, daily, feelings, life. You'll do fine.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    pictures. they helped me a lot

Thread Information