Good eats
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good eats

Good eats

Lets get a list of recipes that us fatties can eat and not feel guilty
    Please include ingredients and nutritional info, and serving size so that people can actually put these to use

Go Paleo!

Just google paleo diet and read up on the philosophy you can find a million websites with recipes; Civilized Caveman Creations and Paleo Mama are my favorite. I love eating paleo, I am currently half-assing it and have lost weight. M-F I eat a serving of oatmeal with fruit and for lunch have a lean meat with rice and/or veggies, and always watch portions at dinner. FYI: you dont have to become hardcore paleo to see and feel differences.

the caveman diet!, me likey.

heres a good recipe that i eat for dinner sometimes with a little wasabi mustard and sandwich thins (+80 cal.) for bread throw some arugala or green leaf lettuce andd its a winner for dinner light and tasty!

http://caloriecount.about.com/asian-...-recipe-r63776

Hell yea, I freakin love tuna!

For lunch I LOVE making a nice big salad. Peppers, carrots, HB eggs, tomatos, and top it off with a really light dressing. My preference for dressing is a balsamic vinaigrette!

For dinner eat a small steak with a salad and some vegetables on the side.

My dad was on nutri system and basically mastered it without having to buy their products. So he taught me a few things. I am not trying to shed pounds but I just feel better about myself when I eat healthier.

Sushi is always an awesome meal to eat as well

sushi=protein=good mood food

All food is good mood food!

Drink some raw eggs Rocky style. Your ass might feel guilty later though.

Definitely do Paleo diet, I could eat chicken, peppers and onions all day.

Also if you're looking for a good breakfast/snack bar take a look at Lara Bars. They usually have only like 220 calories, but there is no added sugar or anything. The ones I like are the Peanut Butter Cookie ones. They also have 7 grams of protein and the only ingredients are dates, peanuts and salt. And don't put them down because of the dates until you tried them lol

Lara Bars

Ever try Odwalla Bars? I had my first Cliff Bar today, it was delicious! Also I love Odwalla's drinks!

I didn't like Odwalla bars, but I may have also just gotten a bad flavor. Cliff bars are good, but both have added sugar and such. Lara bars are the only true Paleo bars.

Hmph... Well I love Odwalla and nothings gunna change that! lol

Rocky Mountain Oysters. Deep fired. yum!

Oatmeal, Fish, and Fruit are usually pretty good. Talapia is pretty awesome, so is halibut.

But Id actually like to know the opposite if anyone wouldnt mind? I was 3 pounds under at MEPS. Whats some good stuff to gain weight?

Thread Information