LCPL John Cagle
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LCPL John Cagle

Credits
    Savings
    Images

LCPL John Cagle

We've lost another baby Leatherneck. This is the kid that I went looking for at his Recruiting Station while he was still in DEP and they had no clue who he was. I hope they know who he is now.

He just celebrated his 1 year anniversary with the Corps. Rest in peace Marine.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/ma...john_cagle.htm

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...20110930-am-sd

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    RIP John...you waited long to fulfill your dream....and you had your dream cut short.

Guard the streets of gold....another Marine reporting!

Thank you for your service!

Semper Fidelis!

RIP Marine,Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rest In Peace Marine.

Rest in Peace Marine

Rest in Peace, Lance Corporal Cagle.

RIP Lance Corporal.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    God Bless, brother.

Rest In Peace John, May God Richly Bless And Bring Comfort To Your Family And May He Craddle You In His Arms.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RIP Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

RIP thank you for your service

Credits
    Savings
    RIP Brother.

@ Marine 84

I am John's RECRUITER and although I am no longer recruiting, I am very aware of who he is. John was a Marine with a heart of GOLD, I knew young John since he was a sophomore. I remember September of 2007 when I walked into to doors of Chamblee H.S. thhe first person to greet me was John. He came up to me shook my hand stood at parade rest and said "Sgt, I am going to be your poolee, I am going to be a Marine!" John followed me every year continuing to let me know his dream is to become a Marine. With no Marine influence around and in Army JROTC John was determined to prove he had what it takes to be a Marine. John even challenged me to a pull up contest when I brought the pull-up bar to his school. He couldn't beat me but he never quit. He pushed, himself trained himself, prepared himself. And when that day cam when He, his mother and I sat down to talk about his future in the Corps there was no need for me to speak John explained in detail exactly why he deserved to be a Marine. As a recruiter you make a special bond with your poolees, much different from that of the relationship a Drill Instructor to his recruit. You watch this young boy make the conscious decision to fight for his country knowing that one day either one of us could be on the battlefield and pay the ultimate price for freedom. So you not only get to know the poolee, but you become involved with his everyday livelihood, you get involved with his family, as the recruiter you not only become a part of this now young Mans life but he becomes apart oof yours. So please do not fault the Marines of the recruiting station now because they do not know who he is..... But trust me John, my Poolee, my Marine, my friend, my Brother, you maybe gone but you will never be forgotten. Semper Fidelis

RIP, Marine.

Thank you for your sacrifice and service.

May you rest in peace.

Semper Fi

Thread Information