Boot Camp Promotion! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay if you worried about being in shape here is my two cents, do what you will with it.
    Pullups: Do three sets. For me I do three for each set. So it equals 30. Take 2 min breaks in between. Do that twice a day. If you need to set it to say 3 for each set go for it, just add one pullup gradually when you feel you are getting strong til you reach ten for each set.
    Crunches: Do for sets with two min breaks in between. For me I do 50 for each set. If you need you can reduce the number and increase it gradually as you get stronger.
    Running: It is different for everyone. Even if you run twice a week, say even a mile and a half, do it. Just DO NOT WALK. Jog if you need a little break. Keep going. The more it hurts now, the less it hurts later.
    I strongly suggest if you are not already, go to PT with your recruiters. Talk to your recruiters and tell them your goals PT wise.
    If you want to get Company Honor man or something just work on your PT. At boot, do what you are told, AS SOON as you are told. Always put out, they don't want to see someone who quits. Also help others out.
    I hope this helped.

Boot camp promotions: 2 or more years of JROTC, 15 or more college credits, get 2 friends to join the Marines, or 95% of squad leaders and the Guide are promoted. Its a very rare case that you get a Lance Corporal promotion these days like 1% if even that good.

Thread Information