Looking for boot camp buddies
Create Post

Looking for boot camp buddies

I am looking for anyone who graduated from boot camp with me. I was in Platoon 3100 which graduated 6 October 1970. Platoon Commander was SSgt. Forby, DIs were Sgt. Lane and Sgt. Marshall.

I am also trying to contact either of the DIs.

Finally, I am trying to find either a graduation picture and/or graduation book for Platoon 3100, Oct. 1970.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Woody

Last edited by wodrp; 09-27-11 at 07:22 PM. Reason: wrong Platoon number

Looking for Marine brothers who graduated on Aug. 16th 1985 plt. 1057 mcrdsd. SDI Johnson, Sgt. parrick, and Sgt. English Ssgt. Anderson, Ssgt. Charrod.

Last edited by eric huitrado; 10-11-11 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Also looking for Graduation Picture with ALL of our trophies

Credits
    Savings
    1970 Parris Island Platoon 272 Honor Platoon We always screwed up till it came time to put out and we rose to the top! Anyone have any information or contacts of these Marines please advise. I found a few but not many! james.joseph.green@gmail.com

johnny bobbitt

im looking for any one that was at camp lejuene hotel co 2/2 2nd mar div 1977 -1979 especially anyony one that knew johnny bobbitt he was from new york we both attended boot camp at mcrd pt 3067 6/19 1975and we were both at okinawa charlie co 1/4 3rd mar div 1976and were both were on the uss tripoili and the uss okinawa LPH wse both are shellbacks and polly wog members

Hey all,Looking for any members of 2/3 echo co. Kaneohe bay Hawaii, known as KMCAS then, now its Marine corps base Hawaii. My Name was Richard Lazariuk, I was in 2nd Platoon, I was also called , Laz.. and Scott.. Let me hear from you jamokes..
    Later all........Laz

i am looking for any of my Marine brothers that graduated with Platoon 370 SDI SSGT.Thurman,ADIS SGT.BLISS,SGT.VENERY. we where there June,July &Aug

MCRD San Diego Platoon 392 June 67 to August 67. Ssgt Gilmore, Ssgt Baines, Sgt Stangarone and DI from Oklahoma, cant remember name. Remember Pvt Procter? You'd have to. We were honor platoon. Yeah we bad. 98% of us 03's. What else would you want to be?

RE: Platoon 3100 MCRD San Diego 1970

This is for Woody from a posting in 2011. I graduated from Platoon 3100 as well and do have my graduation book (well my brother has it and is sending it to me). I am not much into sediment so the book has little enough value to me other than scanning some of the pictures which have meaning and my son might enjoy looking at when I am gone. I didn't remember the DI names but do recognize them in your text. I have registered with this group and you can contact me through the same. I played piano before a class one day during bootcamp.

S/SGT Ski
    USMC

Quote Originally Posted by rclucky View Post
    This is for Woody from a posting in 2011. I graduated from Platoon 3100 as well and do have my graduation book (well my brother has it and is sending it to me). I am not much into sediment so the book has little enough value to me other than scanning some of the pictures which have meaning and my son might enjoy looking at when I am gone. I didn't remember the DI names but do recognize them in your text. I have registered with this group and you can contact me through the same. I played piano before a class one day during bootcamp.

S/SGT Ski
    USMC
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...raduation-Book!!!!

Try looking at this thread and use all the threads list for finding your boot camp buddies and if you need help just ask me I can helps some..

SSgt. Ski,

Please contact me at: wodrp@aol.com. You might remember me, Pvt. Pea, as a pick up who Sgt. Marshall liked to make fun of my name. If you will send me an email, I can also put you in touch with three of the guys from 3100 and Sgt. Lane who retired after 22 years as a captain. Please send a quick message back and tell me your name so I can see if I remember you.

Woody

Last edited by wodrp; 01-26-15 at 05:36 PM. Reason: forgot something

desperate marine

Hey I graduated in august 1985 platoon 1070 Staff Sargent Slisher . They called ( Smily )
    I'm looking for an boot camp pictures memories anything from that platoon , pvt torres, pvt jump, Gide on was pvt Gardner. ...does any one know how I can abtain this information contact me. At cvega1988@yahoo.com

If anyone from plt 2050 May-August 1973 San Diego give me a call out

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    If anyone from plt 2050 May-August 1973 San Diego give me a call out
    daily here sorry I'm platoon 1070 June 19th 1985
    But I'm still looking for other leathernecks! 😆💺✂📣🔫🎷📀🎯🎸❌at same ⏳????

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was in Plt 3009 from 1/71 to 4/71. I had SSGT Forby and Sgt Marshall too. Small world. The other DI was Sgt Johnson.

Hi Eric, I was in PLT 1057 with you. I was just looking up Sgt Maj Parrick and sadly found that he passed away several years ago.

Thread Information