US Marine Tribute - Trace Adkins - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

You left out a word!

SHORT UGLY AND "MEAN" AS HELL

Hollywood Marines

THE TRUTH: Whenever I hear a civilian ask a Marine if they went to PI, and the Marine say no, "I went to SD" I can see the disappointment in the civilians eyes. So I always go to the SD Marines defense and tell the civilian, "It's OK, they're still Marines, SD is the overflow for PI."

Now, ya'll have to give me credit for that.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You telling Me You Maggot's Humped from MCRD(SD) too Camp Pendleton too Play on Mt.Mutha F**Ker during Boot Camp? No way!!!

Nam vet here and also a so called "HOLLYWOOD MARINE" ,we are all Marines ,just different parts of the country, by the way did time at MCAS Beaufort ya know PI neighbor, swing with the wing was the saying back then

Credits
    Savings

Love my P.I.

Was in Beaufort in 1971 and Nam in 1972. We are all brother and the best fight are among brothers! We beg to agree to disagree. We will all admit that wherever we attended boot camp will always be the toughest and the hardest training. It will be that way till the good Lord calls us all home and he will set the matter straight and to rest!

That was out-fricken-standing, OOOOOOORAH, SEMPER FI.

Outstanding tribute to OUR Marine Corps...

SEMPER FI......................Ed

Could never tell the difference where we all came from, a Marine is a Marine, Semper Fidelis.

First Semper Fi Brothers and Sisters!Second women were only sent too P.I. to become W.M.s;the training & terrain was easier.(good ribbing LOL) Hollywood!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And Who da Ya think trained those W.M's How too Assume Tha Position,of SNAPPING IN and BEND's and WHOOPIES? It was Russ and I that Infiltrated their AO...Pulling SKIVVIE Raid's and Stickin' It Too them with Tha Love Saugage...While You S.D.Marines were pounding Your PUD!!!

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by rufus1 View Post
    Was in Beaufort in 1971 and Nam in 1972. We are all brother and the best fight are among brothers! We beg to agree to disagree. We will all admit that wherever we attended boot camp will always be the toughest and the hardest training. It will be that way till the good Lord calls us all home and he will set the matter straight and to rest!
    You must of been one of the few Marines in Nam in '72 , as the majority of the 1st Marine Division ( 3rd pulled out in '69 ) and last of 1st Air Wing pulled out mid '71 .

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    And Who da Ya think trained those W.M's How too Assume Tha Position,of SNAPPING IN and BEND's and WHOOPIES? It was Russ and I that Infiltrated their AO...Pulling SKIVVIE Raid's and Stickin' It Too them with Tha Love Saugage...While You S.D.Marines were pounding Your PUD!!!
    Good one Brother!LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    "Assume the Position" had a special meaning for us.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Take the sunglasses off and you will see the most majestic mythical warriors this country has ever made and they ALL come from PI! We PI Marines know ourselves and do not have to boost our egos by diminishing others, for we are the legends of the worlds military elite.

I for instance am just an insignificant average PI Marine with above normal good looks and a swag about me that you only get from PI, that's why the ladies always "love me long time and call us #1."

I will make a confession now: I have known a few SD Marines that acted very much like us Real Marines. Legend has it that they were trained by DI's from PI.

P.S. I have even know a few recruits from the west coast that actually moved to the east coast just so they could go to PI.

P.P.S. When people think of SD they think of an airport or sea world, when they think of PI they think MARINE. Good try Fox S/F
    Thing is Russ, they called the ugliest, nastiest, most insignificant, azzhole Marines #1, and loved them for a long time too. PI must have made you delusional.

Thread Information