US Marine Tribute - Trace Adkins - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    And Who da Ya think trained those W.M's How too Assume Tha Position,of SNAPPING IN and BEND's and WHOOPIES? It was Russ and I that Infiltrated their AO...Pulling SKIVVIE Raid's and Stickin' It Too them with Tha Love Saugage...While You S.D.Marines were pounding Your PUD!!!
    No Jack, we were actually training to fight in a war, not training to screw. We already knew how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    No Jack, we were actually training to fight in a war, not training to screw. We already knew how to do that.
    You have it wrong Billy, Jack and I were chosen for the thankless task of teaching the WM's how to do it, as he and I were already legends in the fine art of training the ladies. It was a thankless job from the brass (though we received much thanks from the WM's) and sometimes the shear numbers they through at us would have made normal men quit, but not us. How did we do it, when it got real hairy, we just skipped the foreplay.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    You have it wrong Billy, Jack and I were chosen for the thankless task of teaching the WM's how to do it, as he and I were already legends in the fine art of training the ladies. It was a thankless job from the brass (though we received much thanks from the WM's) and sometimes the shear numbers they through at us would have made normal men quit, but not us. How did we do it, when it got real hairy, we just skipped the foreplay.
    I'm not trying to make light of your Gigolo conquests. Just saying, while you all were humping WM, we were humping the mountains of Pendleton, and the hills of Nam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I'm not trying to make light of your Gigolo conquests. Just saying, while you all were humping WM, we were humping the mountains of Pendleton, and the hills of Nam.
    Oh, we did that also after we ran out of WM's. We humped the mountains of Pendleton, as well as the ladies in the surrounding towns (weekend liberty you know) and the mountains, hills, rice-paddies not to mention the ville's of the Nam.

Once a Marine = Always a Marine
    Once a Humper = Always a Humper

when it got real hairy, we just skipped the foreplay.

I don`t know if I would do the hairy ones.

This is real funny to watch. (Could be named “The Swinging Dick Call-Out").

I am one of those "Hollywood" Marines. I was also permanent personnel at Camp Geiger with the Second Radio Battalion, from Feb. 66 til Sept. 67. A friend of mine, Cpl. Roger Patton, was for a few months, in charge of the guard. We hasseled these new Marines every night. Capturing them, stealing their rifles, and generally giving them $hit, during their watch.
    Those ITR Marines from Parris Island were no different from those at Camp Pendleton. All young, dumb, and full of cum.
    I am sure there are a couple of PI Marines still out there, that did a proper “By your leave, Sir?” when you wanted to pass this “Hollywood” Marine.
    It’s all good. I am proud to be one of you.

Man, did this thread get hijacked sideways!!!

Just about a Marine Corps Tribute song.

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Man, did this thread get hijacked sideways!!!

Just about a Marine Corps Tribute song.

You be absolutely right.
    Sorry for my last.
    Sometimes hard for us old Marines to keep the right stuff
    in the right place.

Trace's tribute is great. Tears in the beer stuff.

S-

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Yeah, with the girlies on the other side of the base, electric washing machines and dryers, while we ol' Corps "Hollywood" types scrubbed our knuckles raw, had to deal with the temptation of the big city over the fence, humped good ol' Mt. Mother F***er at Pendleton...

But - But --- But,
    You helped, I think.
    You just didn't ever look up at "da plane"!

Quote Originally Posted by sempidr View Post
    But - But --- But,
    You helped, I think.
    You just didn't ever look up at "da plane"!
    What? You mean like the pot calling the kettle black??

You're right, I shouldn't have taken the bait!

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    when it got real hairy, we just skipped the foreplay.

I don`t know if I would do the hairy ones.
    I'm talking about the triangle. love that stuff, the hairier the better I always say.

Thread Information