Marine Corps civil war uniform
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marine Corps civil war uniform

I was at a civilwar reenactment this weekend in Lincoln R.I and this Marine Corps Sgt civil war uniform was in the collection of a private collecter. What makes this so special is that there were less than 3000 Marines during the civilwar. This uniform was awsome to see in person !!!! I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as i did. Anyone else with an interest in the history of the civil war post what ever interesting pictures or facts you have. I would like to hear / see them.

I'm not seeing a uniform or a link. Is it just my browser or something?

Talk to Sgt Leprechaun he is into the Civil War reenactments

I can't see it either. Wish I could!

Credits
    Savings
    I've looked, squinted, and turned it over, under, around, and thru. Methinks he forgot to put it in here ????

Hopefully you can see it now................

If nobody can see it still maybe someone can give me some advice on how to get it to show. I can see it fine in both posts i put it on???????

Credits
    Savings
    Immagine an "Old Mainer", sitting on the porch . "Saying-- Hard tellin',, Not knowin'.."

give us a clue as to what you are trying to do, and how you tried to do it please....pretty sure one of us will help you .(best we can)

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Must be using one of Matthew Brady's civil war cameras and not compatible with the net.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This months issue of Semper Fi magazine has an article of Civil War Marines and photos of an re-enactment with the uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Immagine an "Old Mainer", sitting on the porch . "Saying-- Hard tellin',, Not knowin'.."

give us a clue as to what you are trying to do, and how you tried to do it please....pretty sure one of us will help you .(best we can)
    Ok first time I copied it and pasted it to the first post. I could see it fine but no one else could? Second time I pasted in the http image address from my yahoo account for the picture and once again I can see it but But no one else can? Any ideas? Maybe thru Facebook. But I'm not sure how to do it that way.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Save it to your computer then copy paste from there. We can't see your yahoo mail ... only you can.

Right click the image and choose "save image as". Remember where you saved it to. Then upload it to a image hosting site, like Photobucket. Then copy/past the image code to here.
    This is an example of the image code on Photobucket. I've added spaces to the [IMG] so it would show up.

[ IMG ]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/jamielang1951/IllgalAlens.jpg[/ IMG ]

Remove the spaces and you get:

I'm considering starting a thread for tips on computers, internet security, ect., ect.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Must be using one of Matthew Brady's civil war cameras and not compatible with the net.
    Now that was a good one.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jamie I've gotta get a Copy of that POSTER MARINE,And have the Saying Written in MEXICAN and Posted on My Property-

Thread Information