Site Suggestions - Page 15
Create Post
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Special Request here please....

Could someone start the "Countdown Clock" for the Corps Birthday PLEASE??

I'm sure one of two of us will adjust it for thinking about the National Elections....
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...Birthday-Clock

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    just cruising around the site I noticed that I have a VCard attached to my profile. I let linux decide how to open it and it selected Gedit. There you go in plain text is my e-mail address. Can other people or even a web crawler, spam bot do this too?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed the old floor mat, but like everything else time waits for no one. i guess iam finally getting old, i remember listening to tony Bennett with my dad i thought what the fuc* is this, iam sure he had his option about joe cocker, seems we were alot closer here on LN before, i even look forward to get en on line here ,now not so much, oh well sh*t happens. s/f

Quote Originally Posted by kaelobo View Post
    I really enjoyed the old floor mat, but like everything else time waits for no one. i guess iam finally getting old, i remember listening to tony Bennett with my dad i thought what the fuc* is this, iam sure he had his option about joe cocker, seems we were alot closer here on LN before, i even look forward to get en on line here ,now not so much, oh well sh*t happens. s/f

Well said, and very true. I have been totally disappointed in this new "floor mat", (gotta love it). Guess come renew time, I am going to have to be a free member. I have the message that I need to register, every time I sign in, show up on the right side of the screen. My biggest bi-och is the viewing size of the jpgs. This is a pain and can be fixed. Whoever set up the page, fed in some weird screen restraints. This has been a complaint for a long time.
    This site did slip back on the last upgrade, like trying to get up Hill 244 in a Southeast Asian monsoon. It isn't as nice or as friendly as it was.

So sad.!?!!?!

Sempidr
    It sucks, getting old.
    Hang in there, kaelobo
    Will become a time when
    it doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by sempidr View Post
    Well said, and very true. I have been totally disappointed in this new "floor mat", (gotta love it). Guess come renew time, I am going to have to be a free member. I have the message that I need to register, every time I sign in, show up on the right side of the screen. My biggest bi-och is the viewing size of the jpgs. This is a pain and can be fixed. Whoever set up the page, fed in some weird screen restraints. This has been a complaint for a long time.
    This site did slip back on the last upgrade, like trying to get up Hill 244 in a Southeast Asian monsoon. It isn't as nice or as friendly as it was.

So sad.!?!!?!

Sempidr
    It sucks, getting old.
    Hang in there, kaelobo
    Will become a time when
    it doesn't matter
    The "message" is for potential members,not registered members.

"Hello Guest, if you reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to Click here to register and in a few simple steps, ".

If you click the "Save" box next to log-in,you will not see the message or just log-in and ignore the "potential new member" message.

ize as photos posted to the albums.Members are posting oversized "copy and pasted" from outside sources .

Credits
    Savings
    Last Post: Today 12:28 PM ,
    by FoxtrotOscar

Last Post: Today 12:07 PM
    by FistFu68

Could that "GO to Last Post" arrow be re-located so that it
    can be accessed at the front of a long name?

rather than impossible to click when it's invisible after the end of a
    long name ???

Okay. I am sick and tired of Gene Overstreet popping his mug up after I have closed the tab and go from page to page. All right already, we know Gene Overstreet now owns the site. but that tab is irritating as hel!.

Quote Originally Posted by marine1011 View Post
    Okay. I am sick and tired of Gene Overstreet popping his mug up after I have closed the tab and go from page to page. All right already, we know Gene Overstreet now owns the site. but that tab is irritating as hel!.
    Use Firefox,it doesn't pop up at every page like Internet Explorer does.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Use Firefox,it doesn't pop up at every page like Internet Explorer does.
    I use Firefox and it pops up each and every time on every page...!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, don't work though. things still pops up with firefox and sometimes freezes activity for 10 or 15 seconds. another idea would be to get rid of it

I run Firefox 14.0 and it works fine... He stays buried where he belongs..

Is your block pop-ups box checked?

Commander CT 31-1
    Combat Vets Association

hey shaffer

Can you download this game and place it in the forum of games ???
    or have your IT guys do it? it's a fun game...

It's called http://jewel-quest-2.soft32.com/free-download?gclid=CJ_M_p-067ICFQioPAodqHEADA

Credits
    Savings
    Yah know.....

I'm not complaining - cause the worse it gets, the more Usual it seems...

We could also use a ADMINSTRATOR NOTIFICATION "THINGY...

when you want to "Notify an Administrator"

Upcoming Events
    Upcoming Reunions

Doesn't work.....
    "The LINK"
    Re Direction,
    what ever...
    Leatherneck Message

Invalid Event specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

UN-FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE ....

Leatherneck Message

Invalid Event specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

UN-FRIGGIN BELIEVABLE ....
    The Link was right in front of you,
    "Invalid Event specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" just click on administrator. Or you can use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

Thread Information