Poolee cars
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poolee cars

Poolee cars

Just want to know what cars my fellow poolees drive and will be leaving behind when they ship. I drive a 2004 Saturn ION-and personally i will be glad to finally not have to drive around that thing (Will be running instead). No antenna (I get two stations), melted crayon stains on passenger seat (purple if your curious), sticky EVERYWHERE, everything inside is plastic,it has no button to pump the trunk so I make my passengers hold their **** so i don't have to turn off the car and go back and open it. and i think something died in the trunk because it's torn up and smells horrid.The last owner must have also ****ed of some people because their are some obvious key scratches on sides Plus this is the color

*Pic from google not my car*

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO PICK UP GIRLS IN MAROON!
    First cars am I right.

Eh man be thankful you have a set of wheels right now that works. Lol Saturns are ugly as **** though.

I have a 95 Buick Crapmaster *Roadmaster*, I wasted a ton of money on it and it sits now with a problem I can't diagnose it due to the problem being some where in the eletrical lines from the relay fuse box to the electrical plug in in the rear of the car.

I replaced this engine this year which was 2100, transmission which was 1600, whole abs braking system which was about 1000, ignition system with a new optispark wires and plugs which was 700, I have suspension parts I have yet to put on that total up to 1150, just recently bought the whole sha-bang for the fuel delivery system *pump, sending assem, strainer* which I about 500* and this is where the problem lies since I can't get power back to the assembly.

No heat, no ac, only I can control the windows so the summers and winters suck.

I'm posting from my phone so ill post a pic later of it sitting on bricks. Can't wait until I come back from boot so I can buy something new and leave that gold digging money sucking cash blowing black hole the **** alone.

i have a 92 ford tempo that is also a cash pit i have replaced dam near everything on this car rack and pinion is the latest thing i fixed and if you would not believe it im still having the dam problem that the rack and pinion was pose to fix seat belts dont work you have to crawl under them and hope they save your life no ac i have heat but i live in hot ass florida my driver side door handle is about to fall off and my window is about to fall off track but it does have over 900,000 miles on it and still drives

Boy after reading some of your guys problems i'm kinda glad mine at least still drives. The only thing that broke with mine was the power steering so it was a pretty good workout trying to turn the steering wheel. I wonder how long it takes to save up to get a decent car in the marines because the only good cars I've seen marines drive are the ones given to recruiters lol.

'02 Subaru Outback Wagon

It has no horsepower but I have yet to go somewhere, on or off road, that will get it stuck. That is also including 3 winters in Syracuse. I'm actually selling it before I go in, and will be sad to see it go.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

84 VW Rabbit just got it running again

95 Nissan Pickup

The driver side door doesn't unlock from the outside, the passenger side handle is broken and requires a wiggle to open (I just keep it unlocked and take my stuff with me in my travel backpack). My hand cranked windows sometimes require a wiggle to roll up. No A/C, but a pretty good sub in the back. Sometimes the engine will cut out if i stop to hard, lol. And the brake fluid leaks, so I gotta top it off like once a week. And I got my hula dancer on the dash

Just noticed: You can see my reflection above the back wheel!

For me its a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. Fun car and runs great so I am just going to keep paying for it while in Boot, MCT, MOS School because honestly when I come to my Reserve Unit it would be more complicated to sell it and have to buy another car.

It also serves as a 4x4 tent when I go camping, something I have become very thankful for when it is 30 degrees outside haha.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0128.jpg‎
Views:	190
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	9215  

I had a Buick Park Avenue Ultra until the tranny went out a few months ago. that car was a beast 3.8 supercharged V6, it would fly. heres a video of it if anyone wants to see it and hear the exhaust
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id_RRy-FyDM

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I can't wait to get my car. I'm looking at smaller sedans or pickup trucks like a Toyota Tacoma. Will post pics when I get it

05 GTI. 1.8T.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregs7130 View Post

05 GTI. 1.8T.
    nice MK4! It's cool to see another VW person on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader0451 View Post
    Is that your Marine Sticker on the vehicle?

Bought my dads BMW 325i Convertiable off of him, dont wanna leave her behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatas View Post
    Is that your Marine Sticker on the vehicle?
    Yup.

Thread Information