Fresh Booot
Create Post

Thread: Fresh Booot

Fresh Booot

Just Graduated Friday

1st Bn Bravo Co Plt 1029 MCRD San Diego

Bravo Nation all day

if you have any question just ask, and how do i get my status changed?

PFC Sutter by the way. 0811 Field Artillery

Congrats on becoming a Marine .....and welcome to the Marine Corps family.
    PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to change your status for you.
    Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.

Semper Fi Marine!

Congratulations! Any words of wisdom for those of us still waiting to ship?

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations MARINE
    Well done

Congrats. I was in 1034. Feels good doesnt it?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Congrats!

How would you describe the three phases of boot camp?

Congratulations Marine and you are no longer a boot but my brother.

Semper Fi and welcome to the family.

DrZ

1st Phase sucks. theres no way of getting around that, the first week is recieving and its all paperwork, dental, and medical. That friday you pickup with your company, then it all starts. 1st phase is all PT, MCMAP, Classes, and a whole lot of drill.

2nd Phase is just shooting and getting IT'd. Because there is a whole lot of dirt up north haha. Its just really fast paced.

3rd Phase isnt bad at all, its pretty much getting ready for the final PFT, Final Drill, and your inspections, and graduation.

The crucible sucks while your going through it, but your so close to graduation that you dont even think about how much it sucks. It will all pay off when you get handed the Eagle Globe and Anchor. Push yourself throughout boot camp because if you dont, youll look back and regret it all. Goodluck to all the poolees and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoooMie View Post
    1st Phase sucks. theres no way of getting around that, the first week is recieving and its all paperwork, dental, and medical. That friday you pickup with your company, then it all starts. 1st phase is all PT, MCMAP, Classes, and a whole lot of drill.

2nd Phase is just shooting and getting IT'd. Because there is a whole lot of dirt up north haha. Its just really fast paced.

3rd Phase isnt bad at all, its pretty much getting ready for the final PFT, Final Drill, and your inspections, and graduation.

The crucible sucks while your going through it, but your so close to graduation that you dont even think about how much it sucks. It will all pay off when you get handed the Eagle Globe and Anchor. Push yourself throughout boot camp because if you dont, youll look back and regret it all. Goodluck to all the poolees and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for the break down. I take my oath of enlistment sometime this month. (Waiting on my SSgt to give me the offical word)Can't wait to be a poole which gets me closer to boot. Congrats again, if I think of anything I will PM you if thats ok.

Fun Times with Sgt. Getts, huh Sutter.

1029 was tight. No touching us on drill.

Congrats,Semper Fidelis.

Congrats Devil!!

Have fun...you get to go learn about a big fun m777...dont miss when i'm callin for you in afghan.

Thread Information