Workout Music - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

Quote Originally Posted by Blop View Post
    Haha, talk all the smack you want, but: Britney Spears, ke$ha, Katy Perry...
    Hell yea! There's just something about my Katy Perry, and Ke$ha, and Nicki Minaj!

Britney Spears

the things I would do to Katy perry

... dem tits, i would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a radio

Now why would you do all that when you can hear her sing on the radio for free?

Quote Originally Posted by PNW2011 View Post
    ... dem tits, i would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a radio

When I'm running i usually put my cadence playlist on but when I'm lifting i put on Wiz Khalifa, Big sean, Lil wayne, anything with a quick beat to keep the intensity going.

Sometimes even screamo helps..

the things I would do to Katy perry

LMAO......I see we have the same ship date......see you at PI, I need someone who says **** like this to laugh at

Rage, Rise against, Bigge, Tupac, and Immortal Technique. I like my variety

I listen to chill music when I run. Like Bob Marley, City and Colour, Dave Matthews, Incubus, Brad Paisley, etc.

If I lift or do some high intensity workouts I listen to some fast pace music like Asking Alexandria, Bring Me the Horizon, Big Sean, Royce, Mac Miller, Our Last Night, Skrillex.. stuff like that!

Here is my list: A Day To Remember, Attack Attack!, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Borgore, Bring Me The Horizon, Rise Against, All Time Low, All That Remains, Alesana, Asking Alexandria, Armin Van Buuren, Drake, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Emmure, David Guetta, Jay- Z, Kid Cudi, Missy May I, Breaking Benjamin, Rusko, Sander Van Doorn, Skillet, Suicide Silence, Sum 41, Wacka Flacka Flame, T.I, Vanna, UFK Dubstep, We Came As Romans, Wale.
    And a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now lol. I have a wide variety of likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2HaveEGA843 View Post
    LMAO......I see we have the same ship date......see you at PI, I need someone who says **** like this to laugh at
    Don't worry in a few days you will meet some gentlemen that will say **** to make you laugh... They will just demolish you for laughing.

Yea, I have the problem of wanting to laugh at those who get yelled at and just cant process whats being told to them BUT I do keep my bearing and wont even crack a smile.

FOCUS baby FOCUS especially in formation, find that pimple on the back of someones neck and stare that mug down.

sadly I'm oregon son, oh and that shipdate is wrong, I got pushed back again..

It would have been glorious though, as long as you're not 3rd Bn you should be fine, once you see through their mind game they have no power. Unless of course you're in 3rd bn.. in that case they will beat the **** out of you FMJ style.

It would have been glorious though, as long as you're not 3rd Bn you should be fine, once you see through their mind game they have no power. Unless of course you're in 3rd bn.. in that case they will beat the **** out of you FMJ style.
    1st makes men, 2nd makes Marines, 3rd makes machines.

I'm 2nd Bn which I've heard is based on knowledge or drill SO I'VE HEARD.

Heard 1st Bn is the hardest since they excel in PT. 3rd.....yea....I heard since there a bit off in the distance they will lay a mighty hand on you. It's all good, I'll take what is offered and excel in it.

Why did they push you back?

Honestly I want the Bn that pushes you the hardes. So if its true 1st pushes you the hardest I'm fine with that, hell I will even take 3rd. As far as drill, I'v done some of that so I got the basics down for that.

Thread Information