I have a quick little question.
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

I have a quick little question.

I know female recuits are alowed to bring at least one regular bra, my question is what color? White, or beige, or either?

I'm just confused because my welcome aboard package said either, but a poolee valadation we were told white.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You should have posted this question in the Women Marines forum

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    You should have posted this question in the Women Marines forum
    That's for Marines only.

Female Marine Advice Needed(ASAP PLEASE)
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...t=92068&page=5

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I read through all 5 pages of that thread, and others, before I made this one. What I got from that thread was: How to shave your "area" to look like EGA, that they take you to the PX anyway, that some people wish they hadn't brought anything, while others advised to bring things only for a week, what a few places look like, and that the posted pictures brought backs floods of memories.
    Also, some of the answers in that thread don't quite go with the answers I get at the poollee validation I went to last month.
    All I want to know is white. Beige. Or either.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey, if I had their number, I would. I'll go look for it. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by laughingheyena View Post
    All I want to know is white. Beige.

WHITE!

By the time you are done with boot camp, it will be beige or brown, but what's the diff?

Uniformity. And, a good question IMO. I never would have thought of that.

Sports bra, underwire, cross your heart, push-up bra?????

I would assume sports?

But it's still a good question. Cause I sure wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    WHITE!

By the time you are done with boot camp, it will be beige or brown, but what's the diff?

AHAHA, great answer.

OT: I actually went to MEPs with a few females who I had gotten to know. One brought a white and one brought a beige, so thats all the info I can give you.

Semper Fi

Actually, bring a real bra (non-sports bra) with you or else you'll have to buy one later for under your dress uniforms. They will issue you sports bras. You may or may not like those, but you can have people send you some of those later.

White

Quote Originally Posted by stein07 View Post
    Actually, bring a real bra (non-sports bra) with you or else you'll have to buy one later for under your dress uniforms. They will issue you sports bras. You may or may not like those, but you can have people send you some of those later.

White

Best answer!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    The step by step class on trimming the pubic region into the emblem was a very enlightening and informative class....

I still have notes......so that mentioned thread did shed light on some essential subjects.....the fall back is the instructor had orders before the test could be administered.

Thread Information