you guys ever cared romantically for a WM - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    That was the way I looked at it. I was like a kid in a candy store! I knew I wouldn't be in one place too long and it was OK. What is it with you guys want to marry everybody you lay down with? I never understood that.

It's a shame some of you have been jaded by a few of my Sisters out there. Kept y'all from missing out meeting some of us cool ones.

By the way, I ROCKED that fking uniform!
    I think the reason why some male Marines have issues with WM is because they expect us to still act like civilian women. Don't forget that we're also Marines and everyone knows that Marines are all missing a lil something in the sanity department. Are we crazier than civilian women though? Some are, some aren't, never know which one you'll end up meeting. I know a guy (a Marine) that says if he (or I) wasn't a Marine, he'd snatch me up, no other reason why he wouldn't. I think it's retarded, but hey, that's the way he feels.

And like Marine84 said, there is something that makes male Marines just want to go straight to marriage, especially the ones that are stationed overseas. Why is that?? I've never seen so many young, married (or divorced) or eager to marry men in one spot before I joined.

And you have to admit, we do make the uniform look awesome

Chicks in cammies....still a favorite of mine....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Every now and Then When the Air Smelled like tha Zoo on a Windy Day,I knew there was some Walking Mattress around...But never Saw one I'd stick...Till I saw a Few on Here,Glad We don't have Scratch and Sniff Option as of Yet With All Due Respect Of Coarse

From my own personal experience: Your mileage may vary.

There are a lot less women in the Marines than in the civilian world. As a result, the sample size isn't very big. Right now, there's exactly one female in my entire shop; that's one woman among fifty men. Her performance as a Marine has a lot more weight than mine or another male Marine's performance. For example, one of the guys in my shop is a fat alcoholic loser. Does that make all male Marines fat alcoholic losers? Not at all, because there are many Marines in the shop who aren't. But if that one woman is a piece of garbage, there's no one to provide a counterexample. Corporal Wookie Monster's being garbage has a much greater impact. All WMs must be garbage!

What really makes me mad is that oftentimes NCOs hold women to lower standards than the men. If I were to fall out on a run, I'd get told that I was a worthless piece of crap. If a woman falls out on a run, she doesn't get chewed out at all because she's just fulfilling the stereotype. Yep, she's a wook. Can't run. Also, it's a lot easier for women to milk the system, and a much larger percentage of women do it than men. When I got to Pensacola, there was a WM who had stress fractures in her hips from MCT. She went to Medical and got put on crutches. The other WMs saw this... and pretty soon there was a whole freaking platoon of women on crutches. And then they wondered why we didn't respect them...

On the other hand, the best gunny I ever had was a woman. She was tough as nails and hated garbage WMs more than the guys did. We were on a boots 'n' utes run, and this female started falling out. She snarled, "You fall out again, and I'm gonna put my BOOT up your ass!" The female proceeded to fall out again, and the gunny made good on her promise. I then busted up laughing, and she punched me in the face.

I was in love. God bless that woman.

the reason i started this is because i just recently got back in touch with a WM that i had a thing for back in the day.

WM's will get your head twisted up real bad if you let 'em. biggest mistake i made while i was in hands down

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcCrory View Post
    the reason i started this is because i just recently got back in touch with a WM that i had a thing for back in the day.

WM's will get your head twisted up real bad if you let 'em. biggest mistake i made while i was in hands down
    So I have to ask - is the WM in the first sentence responsible for any part of the confessions of the second sentence???????

If so, WTF??????????

S-

BAMs in my day as they were called, were around ,ya didn`t jus didnt see them. BUT I will tell in those days were taught to fight as well as us

SGT Mc ,, that lady knows everything you do .you play games she can do just as well as you . kinda drives ya nuts don`t it

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Every now and Then When the Air Smelled like tha Zoo on a Windy Day,I knew there was some Walking Mattress around...But never Saw one I'd stick...Till I saw a Few on Here,Glad We don't have Scratch and Sniff Option as of Yet With All Due Respect Of Coarse
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,[I could go on]. Jack,,,, I think you made me think o bladder control pills,,,,,,,,,,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Blind guy at a fish market,,,,,, "Hello, Ladies".

It wasn't a WM for me. I was stationed at an Army base for my MOS training. (USAMMCS Huntsville, AL) Met a WAC there and we dated for about a month. Broke up, and the next month she claimed she was pregnant with my Baby. I refused to marry her after being pressured to by the base Catholic Priest. Then was sent to Oki. Almost a year later, a Marine joined our company and one night was showing pictures of his wife and "his" daughter. Yep you guessed it. It was my old GF. Never told him. Didn't see the point in ruining his life while he was half way around the world.

My experience same as Bobs, except no marriage threats. USAMPS Anniston, AL. The Army had WAC basic training there and they would get base liberty. It was a great time to be a 20 yr old, the WACs loved Marines and there weren't many of us.

Last edited by sscjoe; 09-22-11 at 08:14 AM. Reason: choice of words

i almost got married to one on a 96 hour weekend.....i sobered up

I know I shouldn't be in this forum, but some remarks ****ed me off. Sparkie, that is just not right about the fish remark. I dated a few MARINES, I was always treated with respect. I'm married to a civilian. Semper Fi Sheila Hays

Thread Information