Signatures? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signatures?

Ha! I can see his.

Folks, this is a drastic step but it will severely cut down on the spamtoaddery we've been running into the past few months. I know it suvks, but hopefully we can bring the sigs back after a time. Or figure out something else.

Of course if you become a 'paid' member you get your sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Shaffer View Post
    Wookie... can you see your sig now?
    Yes, I can, thank you. I'll gladly keep buying flags and other LN gear to support the site.

Credits
    Savings
    I'd toss a grenade here .
    but think i'm gonna let it slide.

Thanks for the Explaination Jerry.
    Glad to see that you are still taking
    an interest

Didn't mean to get your hopes up Mike. Just want to check to see if the signitures were still there and would activate automatically if membership was upgrade. Sorry.

Ed, I understand. SgtMaj and I have been engaged with Veterans Direct and just let Leatherneck grow on it's own. Only so much bandwidth for a person. But we are both re-engaging. Big changes coming soon.

Oohrah!
    No problem,,, but speaking of supporting the site,, is the Leatherneck store still open, I need new flags???? I went in recently to check and it was down.

I need a good license plate for the truck and one of those convertor mounts so I can put a front plate on the dang thing....maybe some bumper stickers......we gonna be up and runnin' anytime soon? If so, I'll save my moolah and spend it here!

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    No problem,,, but speaking of supporting the site,, is the Leatherneck store still open, I need new flags???? I went in recently to check and it was down.

You can always go to Sgt Grit for these. And, no, I'm not a Sgt Grit spammer! Just get his weekly newsletter and have ordered an item or two.

Oh, I forgot to add my signature!
    __________________________________________________ ___
    2012 - End of an Error!

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    You can always go to Sgt Grit for these. And, no, I'm not a Sgt Grit spammer! Just get his weekly newsletter and have ordered an item or two.
    Thanks, over the years I've gone to/go to Sgt. Grit for and item or two; but I always look to get it here first, and support this site.

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]What's up is everyone missing there signatures or what??
    I got mine..

So are signatures coming back soon or what?

Along with the re-development of the site, we are re-developing the store as well. Right now it is set to launch 1 Jan.

Right now I am out of flags. However I do have some license plates. Both "Marines" and "Semper Fi". Send me a message if you would like to get one.

How do I get a Semper Fi license plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    So are signatures coming back soon or what?
    I didn't even know they'd got rid of them in the first place.

Signature

How do you edit your signature, I used to have one but it's gone.

They got rid of them a while back for some reason. You only get one now if your a paid member. Free members don't get them anymore sadly. I used to have one too. I honestly don't think this site has any intention of bringing them back.

hmmmm, do you know if that is only platinum or can silver and gold use them too... the membership info doesn't say anything about it but i do see one dude that has a sig.

Thread Information