mypap and mol
Create Post

Thread: mypap and mol

mypap and mol

i know this has probably been posted and answered somewhere already on here but i couldnt find it i am having trouble setting up mypay and mol what happens if i got to soi without it setup and if anyone could help me out on how to set it up i would greatly appreciate it

Hey there Marine...I can't help you out with your questions, and yes this does bother me, but how about using some proper sentence structure: capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalizing the letter "I", punctuation marks where needed, and periods at ends of sentences.
    It annoys the crap out of me when someone has one long run-on sentence.

In order for someone to help you, you need to provide information regarding any errors or specific problems that you are having. As far as I know there are links from the respective sites to setup a new account and it should guide you through it. Let us know what the problem is and then we can help you; i.e.:

-Dont know the site links
    -Can't access the site
    -Site doesn't recognize SSN
    -Site doesn't recognize name
    -Site rejects other information: email address, street address, etc
    -And whatever else might be the problem...

Sorry SoftballCatch, I didnt mean to offend anyone. Im just looking for a little help.

DevilDog, you didn't offend anyone. It's just terrible to read a very long run-on sentence, that's all.
    Hope you get the answers you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Hey there Marine...I can't help you out with your questions, and yes this does bother me, but how about using some proper sentence structure: capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalizing the letter "I", punctuation marks where needed, and periods at ends of sentences.
    It annoys the crap out of me when someone has one long run-on sentence.
    You're such a hypocrite you stupid dyke. Your second sentence is full of punctuation errors, and is one long run on sentence..... If you're gonna call someone out, you better make sure you're above reproach.

Six months in the box for violating site rules...when you KNOW better.

Thread Information