Reopening claim - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reopening claim

Talked to a local rep, was told to go get registered with the VA healtcare program, let them know I am unemployed, then get seen by their doctor, sign paperwork to get represented by the rep, and we can start getting it worked on.

So today I'm heading up to the hospital to take care of some of this.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good 4 you Sgt.L,you've got your Foot in tha Door now!!! And Giveen Your a Helluva Man too put you'r Kid's in Front of yourself.I know dealing with the VA,Can be a BEAR at times but You owe it 2 yourself and Your Kid's too Accomplish tha Mission.Good Luck 2 both of You Marines and GodSpeed,Semper Fidelis

Credits
    Savings
    For Spotts or anyone else that knows. Is it true that if you file another claim that you may be subject to re exams for what you are already approved on. Also with my current exams on the thing that I draw from how long is it before they call you back in to check and see if you have improved or gotten worse. I remember something about five years is that right?

Registered and have a doc appointment for the 21st and the 23rd. They didn't mention anything about getting examined for old claims. This is suppose to be about just establishing my current health in their system.

Rep told me to contact him after the doc appointments to sign paperwork with him.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tha Wheel that makes Tha Most NOISE Get's tha Grease!!! Go Marine's Go~~~

Thread Information