Online NCO Sword
Create Post

Online NCO Sword

While doing some research on the sword I found this website that claims to sell real standard issue Marine Corps NCO Swords. Has anyone bought one from them and can confirm they are real? They look legit but im kinda skeptical about it because of the price. Here is the website http://www.militarymart.com/store/Ge...NCO-Sword.html

Marine Corps swords are not cheap. The website, militarysabers.com as Bulkyer referenced, is probably the best to learn more about them. I rec'vd my NCO sword in '66 and it's in perfect condition today. My son has it at his home.

Semper fi,
    SSgt F. Lee

The guy sure makes it sound legit. If I were you, I'd call or email him. I'm sure plenty of companys make the sword, but Atlanta Cutlery is who the Marine Corps buys them from. Ask if that's who the website works with. good luck. ps. I'll sell you mine for $1,000.

Unless it says "Authorized Marine NCO Sword" it more than likly is not, further it should also say that it is "24 gold plating on the grip. "SgtGrit.com" cattolog has them both, authorized and repleca. The authorized is about $350.00.

Thanks..I'm just gonna play it safe and buy one from www.militarysabers.com

Your gig here, but their price is pretty steep. Actually the highest I found.

Marlow White's swords are expensive. The one feature I was told to look for is the "Star of Damascus," tht denotes its quality. My sword was from Germany, the maker, I believe, Wilkerson Steel. It was Marine Corps issue. Atlantic City is another mfgr. of quality NCO swords. And lastly, the Marine Corps Shoppe in Quantico, VA. A lot of officers go there after TBS to have their uniforms tailored. NCO sword there. Good luck.

Don't forget to measure for your sword. You'd hate leaving it behind on the parade deck!

Quote Originally Posted by SemperBourne View Post
    While doing some research on the sword I found this website that claims to sell real standard issue Marine Corps NCO Swords. Has anyone bought one from them and can confirm they are real? They look legit but im kinda skeptical about it because of the price. Here is the website http://www.militarymart.com/store/Ge...NCO-Sword.html
    I just ordered one from this site, I called the number and talked to the guy that runs the site. he is former military and built his own site to sell military stuff back to us. I think the ones he selling are coming from the same place the MC gets them.

Thread Information