Viet Nam is haunting me. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ready Roll's Eh??? Chit I shoot MULES Trying too Smuggle that Columbian Gold,and Panama Red across our Property...Give Me Your Addy DOC I'll send You a couple Bales of that PUFF...I don't partake of it Myself but My Horses sure do Love It,I get a Contact High when I shovel their Chit afterward's when The Steam comes off The Pile...,Once Your A HEAD Your never BEHIND!!!(LOL) Semper Gumby

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Ready Roll's Eh??? Chit I shoot MULES Trying too Smuggle that Columbian Gold,and Panama Red across our Property...Give Me Your Addy DOC I'll send You a couple Bales of that PUFF...I don't partake of it Myself but My Horses sure do Love It,I get a Contact High when I shovel their Chit afterward's when The Steam comes off The Pile...,Once Your A HEAD Your never BEHIND!!!(LOL) Semper Gumby
    ...I really haven't had any either-because it gave me tunnel vision in my ears from Tinnitus and made me panic.So this body said no-I have been tested-I'm clean,but Beer makes my ears ring worse also-Coors Lite,tastes a little light lately-the regular makes my ears ring really loud.Just remembered the 70's-now People are Inhaling Air-Conditioners-that's really sad.The stuff in New York has "Poison" in it and Toxins.Hurts my vocal chords also.It's still illegal,and I would feel really Bad-if you were discovered.So Bless you but no-thanks.If I want to spend 4 0r 5 hundred dollars-I could get something good-but I've been standing on my own to feet-That was just a Yearning the other day,that's all.

It does stop Dreaming-and I was also thinking of DocGreek's Nite Mares.Actually damages the lungs also-that no-one seems to report-even with a vaporizer.I just get Bored sometimes.......Thank you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Doc You need too move down here Brother,'cause they Legalized it if You have Medical Issue's...A neighbor up the Road get's it 'cause He has Chronic Migraine Headaches...Too tell You tha Truth rather see Em Legalize Tha PUFF,That having these RAT's sneaking across tha Border and having GunFight's in My AO...As far as the Air Conditioner issue around Here can't use the Old Freon now they got Chit that Kill's Ya faster than the Old Stuff.Guess they Figure since ain't too Many People getting Wasted in War's anymore they Gotta Kill us off some other Way...Go Easy Doc~~~GodSpeed Semper Fidelis

Thanks FistFu68,but I Love New York-It really has to be put in Pill form.Save your Lungs for Breathing.One Third of lung use is lost after the age of 30.There are many cures for thing that are not approved by the AMA and Pharmaceutical Industries-that actually Heal.These folks would rather keep you on pills for the rest of your life.......Why should they find cures for Diseases,when they can-Pick your Pocket-for the remainders of our Lives.It is What it is-Rush,how constipated do you get when you take Pain Pills? I Imagine you need C4 to get that stuff out.lol...........................

Hey Doc - I used to teach folks natural nutrition with my wife in her business and people listened as I'm such an amazing specimen of a man.

Take 3tbs of ground flax seed prior to each meal, 3 times a day. You'll get over 30+ grams of fiber and your brain will get all the omega 3's that it needs. We used to get people off the anti-depression meds and blood pressure meds, etc.

Coral calcium to add extra electrons to the body to diminish pain. If Rush did the flax seed he would soon be telling everyone about the "Mother Load" that came out. Doc, all that fiber makes you full all the time, you'll lose a lot of weight also. S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My Wife Pattie Dumps alot of Flax seed on My OatMeal every Morning Russ...As far as Chronic Pain I'm soo Busted up but don't take any Pain Med's at All I just try and Keep Busy Physically...But do Hoist a Beer or Two once a Day.Oh Pattie and I use Reflexology on Each others Feet at tha Same Time,sorta Like a Safe Sex form of 69ing It(LOL) GodSpeed Men Go Easy~~~Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    My Wife Pattie Dumps alot of Flax seed on My OatMeal every Morning Russ...As far as Chronic Pain I'm soo Busted up but don't take any Pain Med's at All I just try and Keep Busy Physically...But do Hoist a Beer or Two once a Day.Oh Pattie and I use Reflexology on Each others Feet at tha Same Time,sorta Like a Safe Sex form of 69ing It(LOL) GodSpeed Men Go Easy~~~Semper Fi
    That's why you're so healthy as well Jack. Kat and I use that reflexology as well, just a little further up.

Credits
    Savings

Going Back

When I smell fresh unearthed dirt it takes me back when the rockets and mortars made the big holes in the ground and the dirt smell that was around them.

Doc -- memories never go away. I was wounded in Gio Linh, Quang Tri and can relate to how you now feel. I was dx 80% and then 100%. I'm sure many of us have survivor's guilt -- I surely did. Everyday I just have to remind myself that what happened was not controllable. I did what I had to do.

Thank you for being there for us, Doc.

Semper fi,

I may have a touch of Survivor Guilt-because I and a few others-had 17 Months of Combat training-before going to Nam.I was Blessed-because I was sent to an Air-Wing-this saved my life-I'm "Sure" of that.One thing I am sure of-Never Go-To an Air-Show.I think I said this Previously;It's no lie.The Doc's in Nam I knew -were Great and most Selfless-because that's their Job.Marines are Brave and Loyal to their Country-and to Their Fellow Marine Brothers.That's why Corpsman are Loyal and Love-their Marine Brothers."WE" cant help it.It's kind of like-Hysterical Blindness-these Marines are your Family-you want them to be Whole.Anyway this is New York-The Bright lights-soon with cameras on every block-you can get "Anything",you Want in New York-even Alice-from Alice's Restaurant-just give her some-crack.Holy "Gelba"-I gotta go.I appreciate all your feedback-You All make me -Feel Good.Bye for now.........

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Doc If it weren't for Corpsman and Navy Nurses and Naval Surgeon's and So on...I would not B-Alive PERIOD...The only reason I call You PEEP's PECKERCHECKERS Is because I respect Ya,no matter what You did or Who You were with...It's My way of saying Thank You in a Marine Way SAVVY? GodBless Ya...Semper Fidelis India 3 out~~~

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....I haven't been here since last wednesday. This past weekend was the crappy anniversary of the deaths, and woundings of Marines and Doc's in Lima, 3/3/3. 42 years ago, while I was on my back, at USN Hospital in Yokusaka, Japan, Lima Company was over-run on hill %#@*^(who gives a SH!T!!), and was pulled out of action to Dong Ha.....maybe.
    Doc "Scotty" was KIA on 9/17/69, while running under fire, to aid a fallen Marine. He had saved my butt TWICE, in August of that sh!tty year.
    YUP!....a very difficult week.
    SEMPER FIDELIS my Brothers!!!.......Doc Greek.....

Your In My Thoughts And Prayers John. Love You Brother.
    Take Care And Godbless You.

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Doc I pray that your ghosts take some leave!

Hoping and praying for the best for you!

Semper-Fi!

Thread Information