This is not a joke....bathroom time in Recruit Training
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question This is not a joke....bathroom time in Recruit Training

Hello guys & gals before I ask you the question I am going to repeat my self because this is a serious question it really isn't a joke even though it may sound like one.

Well I was wondering How long do the DIs give you to poop in bootcamp. Because as I was sitting on the head 10 minutes pass by and I thought to my self dam im screwed in bootcamp haha.

Im the same way dude...you can have all of freetime to take a nice big one if ya want.. but you'll also want to write letters... if yall are about to PT they usually give you a bit of a headcall... but most of the time it's okay you got "100 99 98 97 96 95 94..." you learn to go fast.. I remember almost crapping myself on the range lol

...It's not as hard as it sounds... ya get through it... and if ya crap yerself... then... whatever lol

HAHA I really hope I do not soil my self in bootcamp that would not be fun but I guess your right! thanks you very much.

LMAO Great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by chad6025 View Post
    Hello guys & gals before I ask you the question I am going to repeat my self because this is a serious question it really isn't a joke even though it may sound like one.
    This isn't a joke either......how about Hello Marines, not guys and gals.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    (I'm not saying Lep should make it a sticky--that would be going too far. LOL)
    How about a shiatty?

Oh god.

Well, I'll chime in.....

You are either going to be so stressed you CAN'T go the first few days....or just the opposite.

After that, you'll get used to it...but don't expect all the time in the world to get your business 'done'.

And, actually, I'll give the lad credit for asking a question that HASN'T been asked....yet many will find relevant.

Keep the answers on point as much as possible folks.

Smooth move...

No problem...in addition to all the training you will receive, rifle, PT, hand-to-hand, the Marine Corps in it's infinite wisdom will offer up shiatt loads of potty training, too!!!

Ooops, sorry, Lep.

But on the serious side, I was at a high altitude running camp 4 weeks ago with 176 kids. On the first day there were orientation sessions, and one of those 15 minute sessions was just that: potty training on how to properly use an outhouse. No shviat! Actually it made practical sense under the circumstances, but I was a bit amused at the idea. Anyway...the guy giving the training is about 60 and some of his terms were outdated. So he's telling the kids how to sit on the seat and not try to play bomboniere when you have to pinch a loaf. I'm standing in the back of the group when I see this girl turn to her friend with a total bewildered look on her face when she mouthed to her friend, "pinch a loaffff??????" Well, you had to have been there but it was hillarious and I can only imagine what she was picturing in her mind to a phrase she had never heard before.

Marine Free Member Kenneth Havelka's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    In 1958 the whole Platoon **** at the same time every day.....

Yea Ken. In 1953 we did it by the numbers and of course it was the whole platoon. Back then we had a lot of unity.

I apologize for the dis respect mam I really did not want to put Marines into a poop question.

Credits
    Savings
    When I went through boot camp, the first few days or week was by the numbers for shower, shave, brushing teeth etc.

I think after two or three weeks we got 30 or 60 min or so to ****, shower, shave, brush teeth, write letters, etc. If not at that time, then we could go in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep.

In the first week you'll be so scared that you won't even think about taking a dump. Once your nerves settle and the DI's stop hazing you at shower time you'll get into a routine. Otherwise this is the least of your worries dude! The Marine Corps knows you have to pizz and crap and they'll tell you when you can do it. The job will get done one way or the other.

Not having stalls on the doors was the biggest problem for me. Nothing quite like trying to take care of business at 0200 and having another bald head BCG recruit in the stall across from you trying to talk to you about his girl troubles. Ahhh memories....

Thread Information