Just wanted to show thanks to all Marines Former and current by:
Create Post

Thumbs up Just wanted to show thanks to all Marines Former and current by:

making and showing you all these creations, My huband and I made, he was in the corp for 8 or so years. He is and always will be in the Marines, and feels close to all of you who have been will be, and still are in the corp.

http://www.zazzle.com/ctgraphicdesigns101

So from one fellow Marine to the other SEMPER FI!

and Gung Ho too!

There are no former Marines...."Once A Marine...Always A Marine".
    And it's Corps, not Corp.
    You may also want to fill out your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

Credits
    Savings
    Profile is still empty Lisa,,,

OH, there's a profile now.

First name of CT Graphics and last name of Design. Wow! Who would name their kid CT Graphics? Do you call her CT for short of Graph?

And she's a wifie, too, not a wife.

This is ridiculous. Kinda of a "me no speakie English!"

If you want to be considered legit, then you are going to have to do better than that and not use this site for your free advertising!!

uhuh this is against THE RULES SHAME ON YOU, SGT LEP ISNT GOING TO LIKE THIS SOLISITATION,NO SALING PRODUCTS MARINE WIFE!!!!!

SEMPER FI

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 fmf

Wow

That is cool, I love you all Marines, Sorry yes it is Corps, and yes all your comments about me being young, and not knowing english, you do defiantly sound like Marines, My husband did warn me about this. and I laughed and told him that is exactly what I got lol, and as far as my wifie thing goes its just a nick name he calls me.

Your Still Breaking Rules Wifie

Shame On You

Marines wife or not; I personally could care less. She knew what she was doing, and it is a flagrant attempt of commercialization on this forum.

With that said, she'll probably get by with it, because the moderators are very often slow to respond.

Just my opinion!

Semper fi!

Well, it hasn't worked on me. I won't be buying one of those ugly shirts.

...Hummmm .... very tackie ... I mean really!

Hmmmmm.....

Well, to each his own.

BUT....site rules...need to be adhered to. So, profile up. It's not neccessarily against policy to post things for sale, but doing so in the first post could be considered to be...well a tad on the 'spam' side.

Open discussion is the area, though so it's ok at this time.

Thread Information