Reserve Duty Online (RDOL)
Create Post

Reserve Duty Online (RDOL)

I need some help or advice for using Reserve Duty Online (RDOL). Nobody has ever used this tool at my unit, therefore nobody can offer me advice on how to use it. I have made contact with the liason for RDOL and put in an application along with a RQS form. So as far as I know I am applied for the position and "in the hiring process". My admin office does not know what to do next and are useless at the moment. I heard from my liason that it is a long paper work process, and that is it no help there. Have contacted my liason multiple times through email and heard nothing back. Please a new direction to head in or at least what other forms I need to fill out and send would be helpful. This is somewhat of a time sensitive topic seeing as how the position I applied for has to be filled by the 1st of October.
    Semper,
    Lcpl Kelty

I have not had good experience with RDOL. Everything seems out of date. It's better to contact a prior service recruiter if you are looking for a reserve billet. Openings change every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutic View Post
    I have not had good experience with RDOL. Everything seems out of date. It's better to contact a prior service recruiter if you are looking for a reserve billet. Openings change every month.

Best advice call a PSR they are updated DAILY with billets and unit short falls

Ya.. RDOL is garbage.. dont even bother with it.

Credits
    Savings
    Request basic intel
    The title implies reserve duty from a remote location ----
    docent sound right

RDOL Useless

I am a Career Planner and can tell you as much as I am required to advertise about RDOL I know it is not helpful at all. Useless non-updated tool. If you want to go on a deployment or anything like that you have to know someone pretty much. You can find units that are deploying and IUT to that unit. You can use ATP or ADOS at your own unit depending on available money. RDOL is not all that helpful.

Someone already mentioned talking to your PSR and they are right on. PSR's have the most up to date information on USMCR billet needs. Seek yours out for more information about how to sign up and keep your RQS handy as he/she will need it.

Thread Information