How to be the best?
Create Post

How to be the best?

Hi everyone! I, soon, plan on signing an AG contract to become a guaranteed Crew Chief. This is very delightful to me. Unfortunately I will not be able to choose the vehicle I get. The only way to choose is if you graduate in the top of your NAACS (aircrew candidate school) class. To do this I'm pretty sure you need a 300 PFT, very good leadership and personality traits, and have great academics/knowledge in your field. So in short, be the best. Now, I'm pretty sure the same goes with all MOSs if you really want to choose what you want to do.
    So, fellow poolees please tell me how you would be the best? (unless you already are )

-Thank You

Seems like you've got it taken care of... do we really need this thread?

Graduate squad leader in Bootcamp, which is pretty much busting your ass 24/7. go ahead and find stuff to study on your mos to get ahead. and yea 18 minute 3 mile..20 pull ups..100 crunches...i bet alot has to to do with how much common sense you have too, showing your instructors you can perform under super high stress like its a walk in the park will help too.

Guide, 20+pullups, 100+crunches, good 3 mile time, get the ironman award.

Thread Information