Just plain dumb.. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a True Statment

[quote=Wildcatbleyes;799112]Like Obama said in his speech: He call veterans, WHINERS. " Look, it's an all volunteer force, Obama complained.
    "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It's doesn't compute.."" I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, Obama continued " I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriot thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nations deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfisnness of some of my follow Americans.

See, they pour agent orange chemicals from transporter, on the troops. In "67" my cousin said they brush it off themselfs. Bush jr. used delepeted uranium on our troops now. Tank busters has D.U. on there tips. but, our government will not pay for there murderus ways on the troops. A marine had to wait 40 years to get his settlement. I'm still fighten to get any help.
    Steve USMC

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Could be just me... but you need to do a better job of explaining who you are..

Only an E-1, still in service.. claiming AO and you went in in 1973...???
    (BTW.. Marine is spelled with a capital "M"...

------------------------------------------------------------------
    About Wildcatbleyes
    Rank
    E-1
    Year Entered Marine corps
    Year Exited Marine Corps
    Still in Service
    Occupation
    Agent Orange retirement
    Favorite Quote
    Never truss the government.DENIE-DENIE-Until YOU DIE

No I'm not in the service. I did not put that on there. But, if you look, our government used AO in Nam, Okinawa, Guam. Again, I got AO from the service. I have being out of the service since 75. I will look and change anything thats not right. Steve USMC

Steve, welcome aboard! If you need help with your profile please don't hesitate to ask me via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    What ever happened to common sense...??

A school bus driver on Long Island is fighting to regain his job after being fired last week for being a Good Samaritan, apparently against company policy.

George Daw claimed he was terminated because he helped three Nassau County police detectives during last Monday's hail and rain storm.

"I felt this was something anyone would do under the circumstances," said Daw, 58.
    Daw was driving a mini-bus carrying a teenage passenger and a bus matron last Monday as golf ball-size hail and torrential rain pelted New Hyde Park. On Hillside Avenue, Daw came upon on a stalled unmarked police car carrying detectives, according to Detective Lt. Raymond Cote. The car had been filling with water.

"They're saying, you've got to help us, you've got to help us," said Daw. "You've got to get us to the third precinct. We're police officers."

Daw did just that, pushing through the flood waters to pick up the detectives and deliver them to their precinct.

"I felt they were in danger," explained Daw.

Daw's employer, Educational Bus Transport of Copiague, didn't agree.

After Daw filed a report about what happened, he was terminated from his job of nine months.

Company paperwork supplied by Daw showed he was fired in part because he violated policy prohibiting drivers from picking up unscheduled passengers.

"We have policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of the children we transport," responded the bus company's vice-president, Tim Flood.

"When these policies and procedures are not followed, we will address them in an appropriate manner," Flood continued. "This particular employee was not terminated solely because of the pick-up of unscheduled passengers."
    Flood would not elaborate further.

When asked if Daw's actions endangered his passengers, Detective Lt. Cote said,

"No."

"It's sad when we hear his good deed cost him his job," Cote added.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...273043.html?dr
    What if there were a family with sick kids? I would of help as well. This Americans needed help. This man lost his job because of his kindness to other people needing help. What if, the man that fired him was the one in trouble and needed help? He would expect help. What if he drove by, without helping?

I WOULD DEFINATLEY SUE THE SCHOOL DISTRICT , I BET HE WOULD PROBABLY WIN TOO

SEMPER FI

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

This way they fired that bus driver, now they can HIRE Illegy MEXICANS. This is jobs Americans will not do.

Illegys Mexicans get away with MURDER and MORE

There was an illegy mexican that killed an american down in Texas. All he did was go back to Mexico. Our Government allowed him to get by with this. They do not get to put in jail. A illegy mexican slap and spit on an american kid. This kid is 13. The illegy mexican is about 40. The police would not arrest him. ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT. Stand up and send them back. Stop giving our freedom away to illegys. VOTE ON BILL 3347 Immagration Bill.

Steve A veteran with a TRESONESS GOVERNMENT

Now the VA Hospital in Indianapolis,Indiana is now will not give me medical help. Because, I want a American doctor not an India. It looks like the veterans does not have care anymore. Not unless you kiss there a--. I will not surrander. This is America not India.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbleyes View Post
    Now the VA Hospital in Indianapolis,Indiana is now will not give me medical help. Because, I want a American doctor not an India. It looks like the veterans does not have care anymore. Not unless you kiss there a--. I will not surrander. This is America not India.
    The Indians were here first you know.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    The Indians were here first you know.
    I don't think you'll are talking about the same kind of Indians, Russ.

Our terriost Government

Russ, I'm a american Indian, checokee. I was talking about the towelheads. The vets are fighting overseas. Our tressness goverment is the true terriost. Now Indiana passed a law, thats says that the military or the police can come into your mine home and arrest you for nothing. And put you in an concentration camp. Bush had Chenny build 80 around america. There in Indiana, under the train station in Beech Grove, Indiana under the Am-Trc Station.

I wonder why you think it's a liberal policy? If that's the way things are labeled then desertion and draft dodging during the VietNam era must be conservative policies.

Man, you've both totally lost ME here.... (Wildcat and 'Crops).

Thread Information