A few training pics
Create Post

A few training pics

Son is home for 10 days leave. Brought some pics of his MARSOC training. He absolutley loved this stuff! I can see why!

more

If any of these in any way violate any OPSEC please delete them. I didn't think any of them did, but don't want to jeopardize anything.

awesome pictures! Thank you for sharing them!

very cool!

Awsome action shots! Maybe good for USMC recruit pamphlets!

If they did violate OPSEC, they would not have been allowed to be taken at the time; SPIE rigging is not exclusive to MARSOC.

Great pics!

I keep trying to imagine the boy that left me 4 weeks ago at the airport doing things like this and it just doesn't fit together in my mind! I think it will when I see the transformation in him at graduation, but right now putting him together with the men in these pictures seems like trying to put a baby in a mans boots. I wanted to tell his recruiter 'Wait, he's not ready!" but I know that's what Boot Camp is for. To complete the transformation and make him ready.

Woah!!! Those were fantastic shots. I can't even fathom dangling up in the air under any circumstances. The training is so impressive!

The very best to your Marine and to you, Jdubbya.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

-

I don't know if anyone has said this before but too all you new Marines of Today; thank you.

great pics wish i was there.helo training is so COOL best ride in the park.

Thread Information