I added some USMC Security Forces related video's on YouTube
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I added some USMC Security Forces related video's on YouTube

I had to pull one of them down, one of my boys told me there was a NCIS investigation on it, even though it's from a while ago -- I can't take any chances.

I added some music to the fast roping and SPIE video's -- I'm getting high screed with this YouTube thing....

I added a few more:
    Qual Day with MP5's

Failure drills with MP5's

More shooting and bang-bang stuff to come....

Cool vids brother.

I wish the reactions to the e-tool qual were in thee video.

Quote Originally Posted by devilbones2 View Post
    I wish the reactions to the e-tool qual were in thee video.
    What is better then that, after it's over and the camera pans out (this is not in the YouTube video) you can see our Detachment OIC, a prior enlisted Marine Captain, standing in the background watching the whole thing go down. He laughed and told us a story about how he was etool qualed. We did a lot of hazing there, but it was all good clean fun.

Awesome mp5 action. The early 90s was the heyday of subbies.

Being as you guys did a lot of gas mask shooting, did you ever notice guys loosing the classic 7 oclock flinch when shooting pistol w mask?

http://bit.ly/qK4tjl I have been shopping here! Here is really cheap! Very good! This is my new phone!

Quote Originally Posted by LandsNGrooves View Post
    The early 90s was the heyday of subbies.

Being as you guys did a lot of gas mask shooting, did you ever notice guys loosing the classic 7 oclock flinch when shooting pistol w mask?
    1. What are you talking about? The MP5's have been around a lot longer and have much more history than the nineties. Look up operation nimrod, from the eighties. German GSG9 used them long before the nineties, look up operation feuerzauber. And in the US, SEALs, Recon, and other SOF have and continue to use them, a lot. They are one of the most reliable an accurate sub-guns out there; even today, with all the other gun makers/types out there.

2. What are you talking about? I know you work in NBC, but those Marines we worked with there shot a million times better than you -- 7 o'clock flinching or whatever you are blabbing about isn't an issue for them. I have never heard about a 7oclock flinch with a mask, to be honest. But, those Marines don't go to that school unless they are already pistol experts -- then we cranked them up a notch or two.

Thanks for this nice comments, though.

Recommended here! I like it here! You will love it! http://goo.gl/f7nAX

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post

2. What are you talking about? I know you work in NBC, but those Marines we worked with there shot a million times better than you -- 7 o'clock flinching or whatever you are blabbing about isn't an issue for them. I have never heard about a 7oclock flinch with a mask, to be honest. But, those Marines don't go to that school unless they are already pistol experts -- then we cranked them up a notch or two.

You really need to calm it the **** down. It's impossible from someone to chit in your weaties every morning . I hate my MOS btw.

I was asking because I seen a Bill Rogers video recently stating that when people "flinch" on pistol, its not because they are anticpating recoil physically, but because the shooters eye's are soo sensitive to pressure changes and this causes a literal flinch. He said he put a gas mask on shooters for a couple mags and the flinch goes away. I was merely trying to confirm with someone who would know.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    1. What are you talking about? The MP5's have been around a lot longer and have much more history than the nineties. Look up operation nimrod, from the eighties. German GSG9 used them long before the nineties, look up operation feuerzauber. And in the US, SEALs, Recon, and other SOF have and continue to use them, a lot. They are one of the most reliable an accurate sub-guns out there; even today, with all the other gun makers/types out there.
    I didnt say they wernt around before the 90's. I didnt say they wernt being used now. I said they hayday of them was the early 90's. DERP

. I said they hayday of them was the early 90's. DERP

And why is that, enlighten me. Enquiring minds need to know.

I was asking because I seen a Bill Rogers video recently stating that when people "flinch" on pistol, its not because they are anticpating recoil physically, but because the shooters eye's are soo sensitive to pressure changes and this causes a literal flinch.

That's is a crock of poop. You were not talking about Bill making adjustments with a gas mask,,, after the fact.

Much diffrernt that what you just tried to back peddle out of just now. Save your next post/reply to me for somebody who cares. Don't contact me, here or on YouTube.

I don't care about what you say, think, or do.

You think I am mad, you would have really loved me when I was in.

For the record. People flinch due to a lot of reasons, most commonly due to the fact that they know the gun is going to go, BANG. And when the gun does go BANG, the brain actually shuts down for a millisecond. It is a natural reaction that takes a lot of time and training to deal with. Ask Bill about that next time you google his videos.

Thread Information