Thanks
Create Post

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I'm not a Marine and I'm not married to one or have a family member who is one. I started on this site several years ago after watching "Generation Kill" so that I might express my respect for those who serve as Marines.

I'm saddened by the deaths of the Navy SEALs and I wasn't sure where to go to express that, and I thought this might be a good place. Yes, I am truly aware of the differences between the Navy and the Marines. Yet, I do also understand the brotherhood of the sea and the similar training that takes place.

I also understand the deep-core commitment it takes to be an elite special forces man who is willing to give his life for his country.

I wanted to go to a place to express both my sadness and my gratitude. I hope you will forgive me for being here as an interloper, but my respect for you and all that you do, and all that all your brothers in arms do, has yet to wane.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Nothing to forgive, that I see. How ever, with all do respect to the Navy and you. The training is not similar, by any means. But I commend you for your insight and loyalty.

Thank You Shannon They Do Have A Couple Of Seal Pages On Face Book Ive Been There A Few Times Thank You For Being A Great Supporter Godbless You

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you Shannon for being an outstanding supporter

Thank you, sirs, for you information and your support. I appreciate it.

Thread Information