Look at this guy.
Create Post

Angry Look at this guy.

I took this picture when I was at the race track for some huge fair in San Deigo. I figured I would post it on here so that you can enjoy this hippie with his blood stripe.
    God bless,
    Poolee Chapman

Haha agreed I wish they didn't sell uniforms to non military personnel so low lifes like him couldn't deface the uniform.

Im doing great just waiting for my ship date to come im getting nervous as time moves forward sense I only have about 30 days left. Also yeah I was looking for someone to write because im not sure if my dad will have time to do so!!!.

By all means hijack the thread I wasn't expecting much from a picture of some hippie anyways. Yeah I think that is whats making me so nervous to go but there is no way in hell I will leave that place not a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    there was a big discussion about this guy---another photo of him shows that with this uniform he is wearing combat boots
    Hilarious, didn't see that before....

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=24149

LOL!!!

I dont think the hippie above is wearing it so people think hes in the Marine Corps I think hes just being a troll and he cut up the uniform to **** people like me off.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You'll do fine if you have motivation. I know I know---you've heard this a thousand times, but it's true---without motivation, what does a recruit have?

I agree here with Dave. When I was in Receiving (on July 4, 1971), our Receiving Drill Instructor had the platoon in school circle on the quarterdeck and he was actually giving us some quiet fatherly type advice about surviving boot camp (without the screaming).

I remember his words like it was yesterday, "The secret to success in boot camp is motivation. Lots and lots of motivation. Without motivation, you're done, gone, toast." He was right. Funny how a quietly spoken piece of advice has stuck in my head for 40-years.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's on some other thread, the photos are small, but it shows the same photo you showed, only much smaller, then it shows him in a waiting room sitting there with his fracking dress uniform and combat boots!!!!

I think the thread is in the HOOCH and is Poseaur Maximus or something like that. Take a look at it. It's really stupid, the things these people do.

Yeah it is under Poseur Maximus. I put it in the Hooch considering the vulgar comments that were inevitable. I can always repost part of it here for the enjoyment of the Poolees.

I will report for the Poolees that the guy in question WAS a ex-Air Force C-130 loadmaster. He made it to E-4 before getting busted for selling meth, huffing shoe cleaner, nitrous oxide, and some other drug stuff. He was court-martialed and was reduced to E-1, and got 5, 5, and a kick (meaning loss of all pay and allowances for five months, confinement for five months, and a bad conduct discharge). His actual awards consisted of the basic enlisted aircrew wings, a National Defense Medal, the Air Force Training Ribbon, and Expert Marksman Ribbon (for pistol). He was actually kicked out in 2005 after his appeals and confinement were over.

Dummy showed up like this at Fort Benning to watch his step-father graduate from Army infantry training. Evidently some Army people got in his case and dummy went up to a 1stSgt and complained about the disrespect he was getting. The 1stSgt really showed him some disrespect and called the MPs. Thus the photos.

He was also wearing an Army Green Beret at the time. The Air Force wears no green colored berets.

Wow, we really hijacked this thread, Chad.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If he tries to take us to court over it, that's our defense, Chris. LOL
    I think Judge Lep would be lenient.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You never know about Lep, he might be lenient yet ban us

Possibly. We'd be out doing the LN equivalent of painting rocks.

haha I really don't mind feel free to talk about any topic I was just posting the picture for people to see. You can talk about unicorns and cotton candy for all I care haha.

LOL. No, Leniency prevails....

THIS time :0

This is like putting the crucifix in a jar of urine and calling it art.

Thread Information