Worst run you've ever done. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pchurchill View Post
    well yesterday I practiced with my bother's ROTC Raider team. We were practicing in the pool. The Maj. had us run in a circle in the pool for a couple hours. My left foot got badly scraped up, a bunch of skin got ripped off the ball under my big toe and also off of my big toe. I decided it was a good idea to run a mile this morning. It wasn't difficult physically but it was damn painfull. As far as the most physically exhuasting workout, I'd have to say it was a wrestling practice. Probably the day we ran for 40 minutes in an upstairs/downstairs loop inside our highschool, then a 20 minute weight lifting circuit in the weight room, then actual wrestling practice. Good times.
    Your brothers ROTC raider team? What's a raider team. Sorry if I sound stupid it's just I begin my first day of NROTC at the OU this morning at 0900. Haha.

Ran a 11:57 with mono saturday lol

The worst run I ever did was IT for stopping the stop watch while the other poolees were doing an IST for the week as a prank. I thought it wasnt much of a problem cause we only need one every month but we normally do 2-5 a month. But it turned out it was and the First Squad Leader was p-o'ed, I had to run 4 miles straight in 40 degrees after it had rained. They followed me around in his truck watchin me do it to make sure. But it's all good now, the First Squad Leader is in boot camp, and I took his place

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rader View Post
    The worst run I ever did was IT for stopping the stop watch while the other poolees were doing an IST for the week as a prank. I thought it wasnt much of a problem cause we only need one every month but we normally do 2-5 a month. But it turned out it was and the First Squad Leader was p-o'ed, I had to run 4 miles straight in 40 degrees after it had rained. They followed me around in his truck watchin me do it to make sure. But it's all good now, the First Squad Leader is in boot camp, and I took his place
    Hey whats up man I'm the one who got 2nd Squad leader due to Marv clearing out the damn jeopardy board lol

Thread Information