willing to help
Create Post

Thread: willing to help

willing to help

any poolees that want to ask questions but feel if you do your going to be yelled at or people will be ass holes towards you. Feel free to ask me! im always willing to help

no profile no answer sound familiar to you? that rule is a load of horse ****... they come here to get answers not denied answers because they dont fill out a profile

Quote Originally Posted by usmc4life1991 View Post
    no profile no answer sound familiar to you? that rule is a load of horse ****... they come here to get answers not denied answers because they dont fill out a profile
    Maybe you should take that up with the Mods or Shafer. Seems like you just want to pimp your website; maybe you should make your own chatroom.

I Second That Wookie Boy The Nerve Of Some Boots Think They Are Know It Alls> There Are Rules For A Reason.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Credits
    Savings
    New generation
    No rules no responsibilities
    Have it your way

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Run Forrest....run!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    "Check out my youtube channel to help answer your questions about boot camp and about the marines in general "

Capitol M, son, Try it out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Rules of the forum. It may sound harsh, but it is a private forum, not a public one.
    It's that simple.

To the OP: your attitude and remarks criticizing how this 'private' USMC site is run is out of line.
    These rules exist for valid reasons that I have witnessed.
    You'll find out soon enough with your own site.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    "Check out my youtube channel to help answer your questions about boot camp and about the marines in general "

Capitol M, son, Try it out sometime.
    Yikes....first video on that channel is pro-DADT repeal and "I know homosexuals on active duty".

Not exactly the place I'd refer young folks to for answers about the Marine Corps. Just sayin....

Also

Date of Birth June 17, 1991 (20)

Quote Originally Posted by usmc4life1991 View Post
    I make youtube videos to help people wanting to join like you... or just go clubbing.. or cook out and definitely a whole lot of beer, tobacco, and xbox
    I would advise you take a few moments to check your statements before posting them.

As far as your videos go, good initiative but I would clean up the DADT part as it's irrelivent to future recruits. They don't need to be bombarded with that sort of nonsense.

Thread Information