Is this seriously all the love yall have for our saviors? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Haha, whatever you say doc. You're arms are going to get tired holding that halo up so long.

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    THATS OKAY SLUG I KNOW I DEALT WITH YOUR KIND BEFORE , YOU HAVE LOW SELFESTEEM AND LIKE TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE. THATS OKAY YOU WANTED TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOWSTEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF
    Doc I need to borrow some of that of good Karma your building up. You must have a ton of it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SLUG You need too give Doc.G...some Mouth 2 Mouth or Vice Versa

You have some weird fantasies Fist....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I had too do it to a Doc,SLUG; that I found out Later that Was a Faggot!!! Dam don't know if I'll ever to B-Able too Live that one down?Oh and He was a Tangle Foot and Mortar Magnet that almost got Me killed more than once...S/F

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    I had too do it to a Doc,SLUG; that I found out Later that Was a Faggot!!! Dam don't know if I'll ever to B-Able too Live that one down?Oh and He was a Tangle Foot and Mortar Magnet that almost got Me killed more than once...S/F
    I've never kissed a faggot or done mouth to mouth or whatever you call it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    After saving His Azz from almost Drowning in Tha South China Sea!!!Yeah now You know Why I EAT PUSS 3X's a Day so I can try not too Think 'bout that CHIT...Russ...Could of been worse I guess I could B-F**King LuLu now

i had a corpsman save my butt when i was in Panama Canal jungle school i almost had heat stroke.if it wasnt for him i would have been a bad way.God Bless all the Corpsman.they are the unsung Heroes of the Navy.

Lulu was highly over rated and she only looked good because of where we were. Besides she was Billy's girl. He never could believe that she messed around on him because he was true loving her.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LMFAO-

That was not the super knocking on my door-I don't know who that was;but the Super Said "he had a flood in one of the four buildings-so he never showed up-not even today.I apologize To all you.See I only knew dedicated Corpsman when I was in Nam.Because if you were not dedicated to the Marines and other Corpsman-you would be killed in no time-Kapeech.Now when I was at Camp Pendleton there was one Doc that always had dirty finger nails.A Marine Captain saw him and for some reason,Hated him-This Doc was sent to Nam right away-This guy was a little Lackadaisical -and just didn't have a good dedication.I don't remember his name-and I don't know if he made it or not.There were those Hm3's that watched a Marine lying on the grass outside not breathing-The story is that I really did save his life while these higher ranked Corpsman just watched.Well there was a Marine,whose father owned three Pharmacies in Beverly Hills.I was invited to a New Years Party at his House,I even had a Date for that night.So this would have been some Party.Just as 16:30 came around-I was informed that I had to be on Duty tha nightt.So one of these or Both of these paper pushers-screwed me out of a Good Night of Fun..........That was a Punishment-So there are Bad Corpsman.When I came back from Nam and had liver Functions in the high 400's and color of Yellow like a Banana.Them Dere Whites Of My Eyes-were Green.One Of these Guys was a Second Class Corpsman there.He was Engaged to an Officer Nurse.My Duffel Bag had a lock on it.When I saw it again,the lock was removed and some of my pictures from Nam were gone.Don't like this guy-He moved up in Rank,but only cared about himself-so these are two examples-of Doc's .This guy got a pock mark from some scrapnil to the face.I always thought it was strange that he only had one mark on his face-a tiny pock mark-So Sometimes No Good Turn goes Unpunished.True I'm no Hero-but I certainly have the right Focus on Being A Corpsman-and I never lost it.Therefore in conclusion-I didn't know Every Corpsman.The ones I did know,and Respect-had the Real-Corpsman Dedication and Concern for Their Marine and Corpsman Brothers.Either you have it or you Don't.Where I come from in Nam, Murder is a choice,that's Easy To Do............Semper Fi Always.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Very glad to see this thread, let me know how a lot of knowledge.

Coach outletCoach HandbagsCoCo Chanel

Thread Information