Unbelievable Ford Truck !!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unbelievable Ford Truck !!!

This is a Manly Truck.

I seen this one but I wonder why they do not put that new eco-boost V6 in it. It has 365hp and 420ftlbs tork and they have already run it in the baha 1000 did goooood.

I've got a Supercrew Ecoboost. It hauls ass.

This is one bad azz truck!!! and if they do decide to put that engine in there watch out cause that's one mean engine Ford came up with...
    I have driven trucks with that motor and man they have got some BIG BALLZZZZZZ
    0 to 75 in under 10 seconds and great gas mileage also around 20 highway easy.
    Ford has really done well with there trucks.

Our dealer here is selling there trucks like egg McMuffins like McDonald's they can't keep them on the lot I'm having a blast driving and bringing them in from around the country back to S.W. Kansas for are Dealer here.

haha F-150....all that needs to be said

The Eco-Boost is 100 lbs lighter that the 5.4 with more hp/tk that if I am not wrong means one can emprove times overall.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ......only $55K?.....I'll take 2!!.....DUH!!.....

We got six here in Topeka and they are all under 45K. But I still say they need to put the Eco-Boost in it.

ecoboost

Actually Ford is looking at ecoboosting the 5.0 to make an even greater amount of horsepower with the same mpg as the six cylinder.I am proud to work for the company who didn't take the buyout and waste our taxdollars.Mine came out before all this new technology but I still get 18-19 on the highway till I hook on to my 30ft camper then it goes away a little but after all I' m draggin 8500 lbs of trailer .Thanks for all who support Ford and my job and thanks to all my fellow Marines.

Attached Images Attached Images

Been driving Fords all my life my old 92 Ranger looks like a fugitive from a rust bucket but I try to keep her running. Wish I could buy a new one.

Making a 5.0 into an Eco-Boost would give one heck of a lot of hp/tk but it is still heavy compared to the 3.5 and lite is always faster then heavy. But it still would fit the truck world very good. Lets see what the numbers are.

Credits
    Savings
    The Ford Raptor might have a problem if you take it offroad. Ill have to find the article again but it showed photos and talked about the frame bending making the bed touch the cab.

Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    The Ford Raptor might have a problem if you take it offroad. Ill have to find the article again but it showed photos and talked about the frame bending making the bed touch the cab.

Supposedly this is very common and the warrantys are being denied because of "abuse".Any offroad use of the truck can void the warranty.The Raptor looks great and may do well for a few minutes in a commercial but it isn't heavy-duty enough to go out very often and run the dunes with.

Lets face it any truck that is taken off-road in an off-road race is built a lot heavyer than the Raptor. The raptor is a feel good truck for someone who wishs to look cool going down the road it is not for ture off-road racing.

Fox shox and a skid plate, sweet.

Thread Information