MCT East PX Call?
Create Post

MCT East PX Call?

Prior to leaving boot camp, we were shown a video on life at MCT and told that we would be given a PX call within the first few days of arriving. My question is; do we actually get a PX call? I'm missing a few things from the list of items we need (i.e., scrub brush, cotton undershirts) and I'd rather buy them in NC then spend my boot leave running around looking for a dang scrubbrush. But, I'd prefer the latter over showing up unprepared and finding we don't actually get time to unjack ourselves.
    If any recent MCT East graduates could verify this, I'd appreciate it.

I dont think you will be needing that scuzz brush anymore. You should have some time to make it over to the px.

You will have plenty of time to buy things there. If I remember correctly, we were able to get a haircut and buy items just before leaving for the field enviroment area.

Do you not have cotten undershirts? I ask because anything you take to MCT will be ruined. Might as well use the nasty ones you have left from MCRD.

You will not be a recruit anymore at that point. They will give you time to get squared away.

Thread Information