My New (Old) House
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My New (Old) House

It is definately haunted. I added 4 lights in the closets that turn them selves on in the Middle of the night. No one will be upstairs but the lights will turn on. My wife has duct taped them off and that has stopped them from going to the on position.

What bothers me is my youngest twin who is 6 cried constantly and says she is going to die and something bad is going to happen and started puking like she had a stomach bug. I keep telling everyone it is on big deal and ghost do not exist but I am not so sure. Is there anything I can do to help my family keep it's sanity?

Thankyou in advance for your time

Cpl Kevin D.

S/F Devil Dogs

Credits
    Savings
    No experience in this area----
    Would a clairvoyant be of benefit ?

You know one thing I always do is say out lout loud that only those with love, positivity and good intentions in their hearts and souls are allowed in my home.

It has worked for me and my family after I was awakened at exactly 0300 in the morning by three consecutive taps coming from my girl's room two nights in a row. Also, have faith in the Lord or whatever faith system you belong to.

I am a man of faith. I truly know Jesus as my saviour. This could be a simple poltergeist activity and my daughter having her spells could be coincedence. Thanks for your input Red.

How to get a ghost out of your house:

1. Get rid of negative energy using sage. One way the Native Americans used is a Sage ceremony. It was used to get rid of negative energies in the shelter. To do this, get two packs of sage, burn it, and spread the smoke throughout the house. Say something along the lines of "We mean you no harm, please leave this place in peace." You do not necessarily have to say that, but it has been known to work. However, this method has a few unfortunate downs.

2 This is a messy way, but spread salt on the windowsills (as salt represents a sort of positive energy).

3 Cleanse your home. This way is helpful, as you will "kill two birds with one stone". However, this method requires much preparation. To do this, wash everything in your house. All sheets, curtains, everything. Vacuum/hoover the floors and give the house a really thorough cleaning.

4 Contact your local priest/exorcist. The priest will bless the house, hopefully at the least, making things better. If they don't, turn to the exorcist, who will be able to remove the ghosts.
    5 Go through all the rooms in the house, with a small bell, ringing it quietly in each corner.
    6 Another way is to get a buddy, go through the house holding hands and saying in a firm voice "This is the house for the living, not the dead. You are dead, so we wish you well to seek the light and move on where you ought to be." Be aware that things could get kind of freaky in a matter of seconds, as ghosts often don't realize that they are dead, so reminding it that fact will cause some surprise (wouldn't you be surprised if someone told you that you were dead?)
    7 One other way is to ask the ghost questions, such as "Are you happy that we have moved into this home" and have some kind of code, like one knock on a door is Yes and two is No. This is meant to be handled by experts, though. Ghosts can sense when one is scared, or nervous easily, and can often take advantage of this fact as soon as they realize it. If the answers to your questions are negative, it may be time to look for a new house.
    8 Set out some things that the ghost may have left behind during its time on Earth. If the ghost had a diary, set the diary out and the list goes on.
    9 Pray. Pray on your life that the ghost will go. This is often like blessing the house, and has had results.
    10 Sprinkle holy water (if you are Christian) throughout the house, as this is also like blessing the house, and has also had results.
    11 Using Garlic can help as well, putting garlic in the room, or wearing it around your neck

Parris Island was "haunted",but most people thought the D.I.'s were scarier than the restless spirits.

Hey Dan Know What Else Was Haunted The Old Camplejuene Hospital Romm 5 In Icu Everyone That Was In There Died Then The Following Night Shades Would Be Opening And Closing The Overhead Lights Would Click On And Off This Was When I Was There 1982-1983
    Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    I am a man of faith. I truly know Jesus as my saviour. This could be a simple poltergeist activity and my daughter having her spells could be coincedence. Thanks for your input Red.
    It is not poltergeist activity or ghosts. In the Bible you will find that those who are laid to rest and pass onto the next life, whether heaven or hell, do not come back to this world. There were a couple exceptions that God brought back some Old Testament saints for his purpose, but they were physically brought back, did not appear in the form of a ghost.

Even the rich man in hell, calls upon Father Abraham to have Lazarus dip his finger in water to cool his tongue, but he was not brought back to this world.

When Lucifer and 1/3 of the angles fell, Lucifer became the devil and the 1/3 that fell became demons - evil spirits. Though there is much beauty on earth, it is also the residence of these evil spirits. Jesus in the Gospel of Mark delivered a man possessed with a devil: "at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him...them that were possessed with devils...and he...cast out devils; and suffered not the devils to speak...Mark 1:32-35. Jesus was sensitive to the needs of those around him and performed many acts of kindness, including delivering those possessed with evil spirits.

God has established jurisdictional structures:
    Family; husbands and parents Ephesians 5:21–29, 6:1–4, and Colossians 3:18–21
    Government leaders; Romans 13:1, Titus 3:1, and I Peter 2:13–17
    Church leaders, elders, and other believers, Hebrews 13:7, 17; I Peter 5:5; and Ephesians 5:21
    Employers; I Peter 2:18, Titus 2:9, Ephesians 6:5, Colossians 3:22, and I Timothy 6:1–2

God works through these areas of jurisdiction to train up and protect children, to restrain evil and protect citizens, to stand against Satan and advance the Gospel, and to provide necessary resources for life. WE are responsible to submit to these authorities in order to receive their protection and the blessings of living in submissino to God's authority.

Through these areas of jurisdiction, God creates an umbrella of protection for us. God-given authorities can be considered "umbrellas of protection." When we honor and submit to authorities, we will receive the privileges of their protection direction, and accountability. If you resist their instruction and move out from these areas of jurisdiction, you forfeit your place under their portection.

When we surrender areas of jurisdiction, we step out from the umbrella of protection God affords us.

We see this in King Saul's life when the prophet Samuel said to King Saul, "Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft." 1 Samuel 15:23. Those who participate in witchcraft directly intereact with destructive, satanic influences. Rebellion is similar because through disobedience you remove yourself from God's full protection and become more susceptible to the attacks of Satan (or demonic influence.)

When God created Adam and Eve, He commanded them not to eat of the fruit from the tree of good and evil. As long as they honored his instruction, they enjoyed ideal living conditions from pain and death. When Adam and Eve resisted God's law, they resisted His protection and succumbed to Satan's temptation. God held them responsible for their rebellion and brought on the consequences of sin, suffering, and death, which plagued their lives and affected all their descendants. Gen 2:16-3:19. There was a question asked yesterday why their is pain, suffering, and death in the world, and this is the origination of it - a direct result of disobedience.

In Eph 2:2 the Bible says that Satan is the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.

The way that we, as fathers, give over our area of jurisdiction to protect our families is by surrendering ground to Satan. We do that when we resist areas of jurisdiction in our life, thus stepping out from the umbrella of protection; we do that when we allow into our homes items that represent evil: evil movies, i.e., Harry Potter, music that elevates wickedness, even toys that are evil.

You probably have no idea what went on in the house you now live prior to living there such that demonic activity continues. And demons always go after the weakest, our children.

So...this may all sound crazy to you, but when my oldest daughter was five or six (20 years ago), at night she would wake up screaming. She would always tell us, "There was a man standing in my room." And there was this electronic toy in her room that would always be turned on. This would happen repeatedly, and she would always tell us there was a man in her room. Needless to say, we were sort of freaked out and didn't know what to do about it.

When I learned about the principle that I, as the father, am the spiritual leader and protector of my family, I understood that my own obedience to God was a key factor in protecting my daughters from evil. My moral failures would give access to Satan to those under my authority, my area of jurisdiction.

I began by going through each room and removing anything that I thought would give ground to Satan, including the toy that always turned on. And then I prayed to God to first forgive me for all of my moral failures and to put me back into right relationship with Him. I also went to those who had jurisdiction over me and asked their forgiveness.

Satan has no influence over the children of God, but he can certainly send tormentors. And those tormentors are meant to defeat us such that we are of no use to God. I prayed that God would take back the ground that was surrendered to Satan. I prayed each morning for each member of my family that God would protect them with a hedge of protection; that God would put Satan behind them; and I claimed the blood of Christ over each one of them.

Because God created each of my children, I consecrated them to him to reaffirm God's ownership of them Prov 22:4, Eph 6:4.

I began to teach my children to fear the Lord. Not to be afraid of God, but the fear of the Lord is a constant awareness that God is holy. As his children, we are holy as God is holy. God is aware of everything I and they think, say, or do and we are punished or rewarded accordingly. Prov 5:21, 8:13, 9:10, 15:3, 16:6, Ps 139:1-10, 2 Cor 5:10, Jer 16:17. When children understand this concept, they will be challenged to do what is right instead of evil.

I made sure that I, as the spiritual leader of my family, would lead my children toward salvation. I never took salvation of my children for granted. As the Holy Spirit leads you, introduce your children to the plan of salvation and invite them to repent and be saved. Rom 10:9-13, 2 Tim 3:15.

And then I challenged my children to dedicate their lives to the Lord. Dedication to God is an important step that follows our children's decision to receive salvation through Christ. Rom 12:1.

And trained them to recognize and resist Satan. I explained what temptaion is, Jam 1:13-15, taught how to resist the devil, Gal 2:20, EPH 6:10-18, Pro 3:5-7, 2 Cor 5:7, Explain that if she resists Satan, the devil MUST flee from her, James 4:6-8.

And then an oft difficult part, but we felt essential was to teach them to avoid close friendships and those who would lead them away from righteousness, Prov 1:10-16, to flee "youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Tim 2:22. Obviously we must consider what is appropriate for their age level and understanding.

In the home was developed an atmosphere of love, and trust so that she could confidently approach me with questions or struggles she was and is facing.

And of course, I also found it important to teach my children the important of staying under authority.

With going through the house, ridding it of anything that could be considered dedicated to evil, Satan, the Devil, praying to God for a hedge of protection over each member of the family, rebuking the Devil for we were children of Christ and the devil has no power over us, and taking back surrendered ground, my daughter no longer experienced the man in her room, of course the toy was gone, and the bad dreams and waking up screaming left.

The whole idea of reclaiming surrendered is in depth and too much to write further. You can PM me if you would like me to write more.

Remember that you say you know Jesus Christ as your Savior. Walk in the spirit of truth and be careful to not accept worldly myths and philosophies.

4429 I am awed. That is a very deep explanation. I appreciate it and will try and continue to do my part under Gods authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    4429 I am awed. That is a very deep explanation. I appreciate it and will try and continue to do my part under Gods authority.
    Well, anything of value said comes not from me but by the Spirit and under His direction.

Looks like when you were in Tustin back in '86, I was across the way at El Toro - two great bases, said they were closed.

Might be time to move already if these dreams or apparitions or whatever continue to trouble your child. It's also necessary to deflect the blame away from her when others lives are disrupted

Moving is not an option as we own the home free and clear. It belonged to her grandpa and grandma.

Time to call the Haunted Collector...

When my wife and I moved into our new (old) house a few years ago, we also noticed many strange things happening. I have done paranormal investigations for several years, so instantly became curious about the activity in our house. I have never known what to believe about "ghosts" and have always approached the paranormal with a sound scientific process. What my wife and I were able to get on EVP's and in some video/photos only served to offer up more questions than answers. It seems that the deeper one delves into the question, the more multi-faceted the question becomes, with few or no answers at all coming to the forefront. I am happy to report that there are fewer instances of activity in our house since my mother-in-law came to live with us. Perhaps even the "ghosts" couldn't stomach her for very long! Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post
    When my wife and I moved into our new (old) house a few years ago, we also noticed many strange things happening. I have done paranormal investigations for several years, so instantly became curious about the activity in our house. I have never known what to believe about "ghosts" and have always approached the paranormal with a sound scientific process. What my wife and I were able to get on EVP's and in some video/photos only served to offer up more questions than answers. It seems that the deeper one delves into the question, the more multi-faceted the question becomes, with few or no answers at all coming to the forefront. I am happy to report that there are fewer instances of activity in our house since my mother-in-law came to live with us. Perhaps even the "ghosts" couldn't stomach her for very long! Carry on.
    ...Lucky

Thread Information