Happy B-Day JAGarland!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Happy Birthday, Mr. Early Morning, Mid-Morning, Morning, Early Afternoon, Mid-Afternoon, Noon, Early Evening, Mid-Evening and Evening Zephyr! Every member and contributing guest has a pulse that keeps this website perpetual. Thank you for your pulsating contributions to this website.
    Best wishes to you and yours on what I am sure is a landmark day. Happy Birthday.
    Gary

Happy Birthday Jesse. May God bless you with many more; each better than the last.

Did I wish you a Happy Birthday JARland?,If I didn't Happy Belated Birthday Now Brother,Many,Many More......Allan Out.

Happy Birthday Marine!

Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    Did I wish you a Happy Birthday JARland?,If I didn't Happy Belated Birthday Now Brother,Many,Many More......Allan Out.
    ......Sorry I Spelled Your Name Wrong JAGarland.....Many,Many,Many,Many ,Many,More Happy Birthdays.....Brother,and Many More.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan B View Post
    Happy Birthday Marine!

Semper Fi.
    Hey Dan the Man B.Nice to See Ya.JetDawg is Part of Your Desert Wars....not Vietnam.He has the Highest Standards for Marines.A Very Intelligent Man,that Understands Fighting in The Desert.I didn't Always Agree with Him,But I Respect Him as I Respect You Dan the Man B.Everyone has A Right to Express Themselves and Has A Right to Their Opinion.That's Part of Our Freedom in this Country that Still Exists;Thank GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    Hey Dan the Man B.Nice to See Ya.JetDawg is Part of Your Desert Wars....not Vietnam.He has the Highest Standards for Marines.A Very Intelligent Man,that Understands Fighting in The Desert.I didn't Always Agree with Him,But I Respect Him as I Respect You Dan the Man B.Everyone has A Right to Express Themselves and Has A Right to Their Opinion.That's Part of Our Freedom in this Country that Still Exists;Thank GOD.

Happy birthday.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Birthday Marine
    Semper Fi Buddy

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .......Just who are you NUMBNUTS wishing a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to???
    JULY the 12th, is Jessee's B-Day!!!........DUH!!.......

Happy Birthday Jesse many more to come

Happy Birthday Marine,Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information