Shipping out Tomorrow.
Create Post
    PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member

Shipping out Tomorrow.

I am shipping out tomorrow and I just want to thank any Marine and/or poolee who gave me good tips and/or gave me motivation. Who ever is shipping out tomorrow as well I wish them the best of luck in this 13 weeks.

Good luck man, kill!

Shipping tommorow too (finally after a year in the DEP and wanting to go since 7). Good luck

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Yes, checked in the hotel today. I am as nervous as a bag of kittens. But this is what I want to do, and I will claim the title!

Good luck man! Stay positive, I am headed to MCRD San Diego next Monday.

Crazy to see majority of the Poolees/posters I came in with are finally heading out. My RS has slimmed down and is about to see another major reduction. All the high school grads are pushing out....

Good luck man, I'm sure you'll come back a Marine and tell the rest of us you'll post tips but won't on your leave lol. To all who is shipping also in this thread good luck!

You're the one with the brother, right? Good luck man. Just remember, you cant come home with out that EGA.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck and I wish you a smooth, challenging but still fun experience at boot camp.

Good luck you will have one of the twins that left today with you, the other twin is a girl so you wont get both lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patientlywaitin View Post
    Good luck man! Stay positive, I am headed to MCRD San Diego next Monday.
    Awesome! So am I

Thread Information