WM Instructor
Create Post

Thread: WM Instructor

Credits
    Savings

WM Instructor

Getting their attention.

Entering a classroom at MCAS (Marine Corps Air Station,) Yuma, a female Marine Captain encountered a clearly apathetic audience.

She was selected to provide a full hour's instruction on Iraqi electronic warfare capabilities to 150 Marine aviators who showed by their body language deep skepticism about her ability to teach war fighting skills to an all-male class.

She began by noting that her voice had just been tested to see if it was suitable for some new cockpit recorder messages for Marine aircraft.

She said that unfortunately she had not been selected to be the new " *****ing Betty."

However, she said it was only fair to warn the audience the reason given for her non-selection was that an analysis of her voice pattern revealed that her particular voice had a tendency to lull to sleep any male homosexual within earshot.

The assembled officers shot upright in their chairs. 150 pairs of eyes were wide open and locked on her and stayed that way for the rest of the period.

Freakin AWEsome LOL. And, interestingly enough, I happen to actually KNOW a Captain who was stationed there, female type, in this exact MOS. (Mustang). So I'll send this to her and see what she says LOL

LOL twice now that what I call getting ones attention.......

Ha ha ha.

Awesome hahah

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Love it!

Thread Information