New yellow footprint mom - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Kelly! My son shipped for San Diego June 20. Your story really touched my heart. My father is a Vietnam era vet (Army) and watching my son and him together before my son shipped out made me realize the bonds that tie our armed forces together. I'm sure your father will be right by his side through his time with the Corps.

If you need someone to vent to once he ships feel free to PM me. I've found in the last 4 weeks that sometimes the only person who understands is another Recruit Mom.

Semper Fi, Mom, and God Bless you both!

Marine Family Free Member Kelly11971's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks again everyone. It has been a crazy week and I am sure it will only get crazier LOL.
    I woke up this morning to take Adam to a pooled function and the first thing I thought was 15 more days.I am not a crier but I had a good one this morning. I think Adam is feeling it too I get random I love you mamma text messages hugs and kisses when ever he walks by me heck we were at Walmart last night and he held my hand in the parking lot he said it was because I was elderly.and need help crossing the road LOL
    Looking toward to lots more tears thanks again for all the kindness and support
    oh and he will be 1st bn Delta Co at PI. Ooorah!!

Thread Information