R U Dead yet?
Create Post

Thread: R U Dead yet?

R U Dead yet?

R U Dead yet?

Thru out the history of this Nation People have sacrificed everything to pay the price for freedom.

The founding Fathers pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to establish liberty in this new country. Declaring America to be free from Britain was treachery. Treachery against the Crown was punishable by hanging until just before death, then being disemboweled after having all your possessions and land seized.
    Millions of people have fought and died in the many wars this country has fought in to preserve that same freedom. Those who have been willing to die for something greater than oneself know what it means to give all for a cause or a destiny of selflessness.

Have you found yourself wondering if you have ever accomplishes all the great things God has created you for? Have you thought that you are not good enough or smart enough or strong enough to accomplish great things? Have you said; It is too big for me to accomplish? I’m not able to do this thing.

God gave his only son so we could have that very freedom and liberty to peruse great things for his glory. Jesus died to free us from the tyranny of our own weakness and frailty.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
    New International Version (NIV)
    19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
    You see God has called each of us to great things to demonstrate his greatness in the land. We cannot do them in our own power so that we cannot boast, but in the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells within us. James 4:1 submit yourselves to God; resist the devil and he will flee from you.
    You die to yourself and seek God’s wisdom for direction and relentlessly peruse the thing you have been created to do. Don’t look back, but press ever forward. God will provide supernatural strength to empower you forward to the goal.
    Dead men are not offended, discouraged, afraid, embarrassed.
    It is amazing what can be accomplished by a dead man.
    Lord,
    Help us die to ourselves and seek your wisdom and direction to accomplish all we have been called to do. Help us risk ALL for the cause you have placed in our hands. Let us not shrink back and be timid; but bold and fearless. May we reflect the selflessness you have demonstrated to us in all we do. We give ourselves to you to be all you called us to be for the Glory of your Kingdom right here on earth.
    AMEN!

Thanks again Doug for a powerful word.May you and your family have a blessed Fourth and may we as a nation never forget the sacrifices given for our freedom.First the death of our Jesus Christ on the cross and then the many men and women who gave of their all for our freedom. Semper Fi my Friend.

God Bless, God Bless!!

Thank You Doug I Am Still Searching But Most Of All I Thank God Everyday That I Am Alive After The Accident In May.
    Semper Fi Godbless You And Your Family
    Have A Happy And Save 4th Of July

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Thread Information