Steven Stoker or USMC California Recruits?
Create Post

Exclamation Steven Stoker or USMC California Recruits?

Hey,

I'm looking for my classmate Steven Stoker he's a USMC Marine. Stay safe bro! My prayers are with you & your family.

I'm also looking for Sergeant Sandoval, Staff Sgt. Estrada, & Sergeant CJ D'Alesandro of the USMC California Recruiting Branch. I just wanted to say thanks for letting me help you all out on March 30, 2011 at the sit-in with my grandparents & their friends.

~Still can't believe I held the bar AGAINST THE WIND for 30 seconds and it's only 20 seconds to pass in real life! Then again I held it longer out here at the Nellis AirForce Base (NAFB) for 57 seconds (ya i know 3 seconds shy of a minute)....I know I can run (probably not 3 miles but I can run) and idk about the crunches but I think I can do it....

~Yes I got a USMC dogtag for the 30 seconds and a Marine Beanie for the 57 sec....I will be trying this November at the Air Show for the Football!

Anyways Hoorah & Semper Fi to all Marines serving at home & across seas!

Stay safe everyone,
    ~Melinda Sue

I dont know him but Stoker is my family's name on my mothers side..The German side..I'll check around and see if I can find out anything.

Thread Information