Need To Get Bk On Track Sir
Create Post

Thumbs up Need To Get Bk On Track Sir

my sdi is deployed but coming home soon well shes my di was a sdi its on a personal basis i didnt sign well im having troble getting even 200 pushups a day recently and she wants more than that how can i improve my pt scores any tips SIR SEMPER FIDELIS

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    from what i can decipher in this it looks like 200 pushups a day is plenty
    Do you have a di when you are a Marine friend, I dont understand. can you tell us what"its on a personal basis i didnt sign well" means, and then we'll be able to assist you

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    jasmine, you seem to be very very similar to this young lady, could you help her? You seem to have one or two things in common

I don't understand, you're 42yrs old according to your profile, and you're a civilian recruit? What is that? Are you trying to get back in? Seems that if you can do 200 push-ups a day, you're doing quite well.

My Best Friend Is A Marine Colonel Former Sdi She Is Training Me Off The Record As Close To Recruit Training As Possible With Me Being A Civilian But I Have To Study On The Marine Corps And Marine Clean Everything To Add The Mental/psycological Stuff Obey Orders Respect Ect She Wants 250 A Day Sir Plus Othr Pt To I Can Do 200 But Its Been Very Difficult Lately So I Cant Do Then As Quickly Sir

Its A Recruit That Is Being Trained

Quote Originally Posted by elliscraig12 View Post
    I don't understand, you're 42yrs old according to your profile, and you're a civilian recruit? What is that? Are you trying to get back in? Seems that if you can do 200 push-ups a day, you're doing quite well.
    AS CLOSE AS PLOSSIBLE TO MARINE CORPS TRAINING AS IT CAN GET AND HAS A QUALIFIED D.I OR SDI MAM

Quote Originally Posted by CIVI RECRUIT7 View Post
    my sdi is deployed but coming home soon well shes my di was a sdi its on a personal basis i didnt sign well im having troble getting even 200 pushups a day recently and she wants more than that how can i improve my pt scores any tips SIR SEMPER FIDELIS
    Not quite sure what the purpose is other than just getting fit. Push ups are cool and all but they are a lot like money. They aren't everything. Do something else to build your strength. Run. Pump some iron. Wax your vehicle. Shuffle around with the physical exercise. They all help. Does That Help?

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is fascinating. Who is the Sir you are referencing? And the Marine Corps Handbook is your favorite book? You know you just might win the Award this month. I know there is still time to go but this one may be tough to top.

I also note the date of birth putting this person, whomever it is, at age '42'.

And, just "PLOSSIBLY" this might be lice.

I'll let it sit for a while just to see what develops.....

UP...and TO YOUR POSTS!

Don't smell right to me.

Why would a DI/SDI want 200 push-ups a day? Why wouldn't they want so many crunches or a 3 mile run time since that's what recruits are graded on...not push-ups.

Oh, to be sure. But we'll just see where it goes.

i dont know of very many former SDI's that are also currently active Colonels considering the amount of time it takes to reach that rank. The only mustang Colonel I know went to OCS shortly after boot camp over 20 years ago. Usually the ones that are in long enough to be Drill Instructors and then go to OCS retire as Captain/Major.

Thread Information